Rape mods

asdf0

I'd have thought that moddable games with grappling animations such as Oni would have rape mods, but I haven't found a single game other than Fallout/TES where the player can be a rapist or rapee. Do those mods really not exist or am I too stupid to find them?

Defeat for Skyrim. Submit for Skyrim.

I'd have thought that moddable games with grappling animations such as Oni would have rape mods, but I haven't found a single game other than Fallout/TES where the player can be a rapist or rapee. Do those mods really not exist or am I too stupid to find them?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god this reminds me of a failed mod I had for skyrim where a guy I had to follow for a quest insisted on raping every enemy I dropped.. or more specifically would jump-mount them the instant before I slew them.. and commence to raping.. ugh.. I would stand like 5 feet off to the side and swing my sword to try to hit an exposed piece of his victim and not hit him in the process, sort of like the skyrim rape mod version of hosing down fighting dogs. I would use the wait function for like 10 hours and he'd be still there in his favorite position, think doggy style where both participants fell over to one side... still doing his awkward hunch motion into some poor soul who no matter what crime committed could never possibly deserve such a fate. Male, female.. it made zero difference.  

Guest mayaktheunholy

In answer to the original question, no they don't exist, they are too much trouble to make.

Replacing the grappling animation and making a nude mesh wouldn't be too hard for most games, the problem is most games these days have their resources in encrypted archives of some kind. Decrypting and extracting them is possible of course, but then modders would have to get the modified content to the player somehow, and most methods of doing this would require jumping through hoops. Since most people can't even get the relatively simple process of modding Skyrim right, most potential modders just figure it's not worth the hassle.

Another way to look at it is, it took Fallout/TES games multiple years to get to the point they are, and they are both easy to mod and well-known.

Archived