How would I add an animation to a mod like SexLab Aroused Creatures?

Z0mBieP00Nani

I think this is the right place to ask this question. Anyway, what I wanted to do was get this animation (see gif image) from here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-24112014/ ) to play while crouching with a collar/amulet/neclace equipped that has been chosen to trigger an animation.

post-145287-0-47018600-1417791036_thumb.gif

I'm guessing the "Canine Seduce" animation would have to be triggered only when the chosen collar\necklace\amulet was equipped and the Player Character is crouching.. at least that's how I would have it trigger.. if I knew how to do that on my own. :D

At first I had replaced the vanilla crouch or sneak animation with the "Canine Seduce" animation, and it worked pretty smoothly (although admittadly, it was kind of weird that my character had to do that EVERY time she crouched because I replaced that animation, but.. it worked as intended.. sort of), eventually I decided to change it whein I saw a Whiterun Guard preforming the same animation while crouching, at that point I definitely wanted the animation to trigger by its self, as it's just kind of strange to see everybody crouching like that.

Adding a specific animation or set of animations for "creature seduction", let's call it, is something I'm considering but I've not handled playing animation directly before so not ready to actually get this going yet. In implementation most likely this would be a bound key the player would hold to trigger the animation which would, by the end, lower the arousal threshold for PC-Creature engagements. Not certain yet though.

In the meantime I suppose you could use PC Exclusive Animation Path to limit the alternate crouch to the player, but that comes with a lot a baggage.

Adding a specific animation or set of animations for "creature seduction", let's call it, is something I'm considering but I've not handled playing animation directly before so not ready to actually get this going yet. In implementation most likely this would be a bound key the player would hold to trigger the animation which would, by the end, lower the arousal threshold for PC-Creature engagements. Not certain yet though.

In the meantime I suppose you could use PC Exclusive Animation Path to limit the alternate crouch to the player, but that comes with a lot a baggage.

Got ya. It's good to know you may include an invite animation in the future. In the mean time I guess I'll check out that link. :)

[EDIT] Ah, now I seewhat you mean by "baggage", that mod requiers you to have a custom race set for your character.

Archived