[Request] Solving combat through sex.

RagingGamer

I haven't been able to find anything like this so far, so sorry if it already exists. (if it does, could you please refer me to it?) 

Basically, I've been using sexlab defeat for a while now and this is something that's bothered me for some time: I'd like to be able to solve combat through sex. Whether the combat IS sex (in which case the victor can do whatever with the loser, and if it's the player they can simply leave them and have them as an ally, or atleast friendly. Or otherwise if it's the player as the loser, they simply get raped and any custom scene is played.)  See, In defeat, after submitting to the enemy, they still try to kill you straight after. Of course, I can just use console commands but it ruins immersion. Is it possible to simply script a hostile enemy into an ally after consensual rape?

-Thanks.

I haven't tested Defeat throughly, but AFAIK, what you're suggesting DOES happen. Character surrenders, offender asks for sex, character submits, then the offender goes like "now get out of my face before I kill you". Are you sure you're actually submiting? I think that happens if you pick the options that say things along these lines - "get away from me, you pervert!".

I haven't tested Defeat throughly, but AFAIK, what you're suggesting DOES happen. Character surrenders, offender asks for sex, character submits, then the offender goes like "now get out of my face before I kill you". Are you sure you're actually submiting? I think that happens if you pick the options that say things along these lines - "get away from me, you pervert!".

When you surrender (using a hotkey) on the first assault, you ask what they want, choosing this third option *Take what you want and let me go* will then proceed into a rape scene and afterwards they begin a drinking/eating animation in which your given about 5 seconds to run, in which they will proceed to attack you again. Surrendering for a second time and any amount of times above that will give you 3 options: *Please, no more* (Rape scene) *Go fuck yourself!* (Rape scene) *Yes....* Consensual scene, but any choice you make will make them proceed to attack you a minute later. I want to make it so that saying *yes* will make them an ally, rather than proceeding to be immediately hostile afterwards.

When you surrender (using a hotkey) on the first assault, you ask what they want, choosing this third option *Take what you want and let me go* will then proceed into a rape scene and afterwards they begin a drinking/eating animation in which your given about 5 seconds to run, in which they will proceed to attack you again. Surrendering for a second time and any amount of times above that will give you 3 options: *Please, no more* (Rape scene) *Go fuck yourself!* (Rape scene) *Yes....* Consensual scene, but any choice you make will make them proceed to attack you a minute later. I want to make it so that saying *yes* will make them an ally, rather than proceeding to be immediately hostile afterwards.

This idea: I like it.

Go for the Combo of Defeat, Submit, and Sexlab Solutions v2 (may need a patch file to get defeat and submit to work well together).

Or throw SD+ in the mix and just get enslaved. They don't try to kill there slaves... well most of the time.

I haven't looked into Submit much but from what I've gathered, it seems a near identical replica to defeat.  It does seem to have a few extra features though, from it's dialogue sex and it's bounty turn in's, but I mean mechanically, what are the differences?

update !!!!!  get the latest version........... 

What mod? Defeat? Because I checked it and version 5b3.3 is still the latest version

Archived