Inigo.esp
BeingFemale.esm
BeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
beastrape.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp

-----------------------------------------------------------------

#1 I was wondering if someone could upgrade the being female mod or make a tack on mod for it to deal with the pregnancy scaling.

It runs so well in everything exept while your going throgh the different trimesters there is no change in your belly size or anything exept the effects on your character, EG there is little to no visible change, unless you go throgh the complicated body slide or something similar and every time I add it and give it a shot, it screws everything up...Or I do as I just can not use something as intricat as body slide without messing something up. I have to reinstaul a backup of the game and try again each time.

So what I'm looking for is a simple tack on mod to make the phisical changes present on my female Human, Khajiit and Argonian characters during the three trimesters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 I was wondering if someone would improve the dog/wolf cocks of skyrim to look a bit mor realistic and alline better when penetrating a female character.

---------------------------------------------------

#3 I was wondering if someone could make a mod or tack on to add dragon cocks to the dragons when the female character is raped/raping a dragon so it looks more realistic and yes I have gotten my female characters pregnant fron dragon, wolf, and Inigo sperm, {Yes you can get pregnant from Inigo. ;) }

I am not looking to eliminate the lack of realisum in how the character gets pregnant from different creaturs as that is something I like and find atractive for some rollplaying, EG: Dragon born gets pregnant from dragon. Makes sense right? :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that is about all the over the top mod requests from me.

Hope I'm not asking too much from you guys, I know it's hard to make these mods and I thank all those who make them and put forth the effort into making them.

I hope you can help me. :)

Thanks.

If what you've posted is you're complete mod list then you miss the required mods for belly/breast scaling, along with armor/clothing mods that support belly scaling. You can find those in CBBE/unp/7B variants. While not stricktly required for BF to run those mods are required for the scaling and are listed as optional in the BF op.

Optional:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- A SexLab compatible sex mod so you can have sex
- Body with pregnant belly support
- Skeleton with pregnant belly support

BF? What?

"belly/breast scaling" Havent found any that are just plug and play, EG to complicated.

Thus the whole reason I posted.

- A SexLab compatible sex mod so you can have sex-----Got those.
- Body with pregnant belly support--------------------------All that I can find require skeleton mod which needs body slide.
- Skeleton with pregnant belly support----------------------All I can find use body slide.

Need Simple mod.

- A SexLab compatible sex mod so you can have sex-----Got those.

- Body with pregnant belly support--------------------------All that I can find require skeleton mod which needs body slide.

- Skeleton with pregnant belly support----------------------All I can find use body slide.

Need Simple mod.

There are like so many pregnant meshes... Try b3lisario's UNPB pregnant scaled. Also, the BF page has a link to pregnant-scaling armor. And there is also the friggin Mesh_Rigger. If you claim that all pregnancy mods require bodyslide, you are seriously, profoundly mistaken. You don't even need XPMSE, I had the UNPB PregBody run on XPMS 1.93 .

It doesn't really get any simpler than getting UNPB.

Guys, geeze. If you're going to tell someone to get something, then tell them WHERE to get it too.

------------

@IronHide77777:

BF = Beeing Female

The UNPB pregnancy body they're talking about can be found amongst the downloads for either Estrus Charus or Estrus Charus Plus here on LL. I believe it's on the outdated original's page, but I might be wrong. (Use the Plus version if you want to use that mod. More stable and up to date.)

Edit: Looks like I was right and it is on the older version's page. Have a link! Estrus Charus Downloads

• 2 weeks later...

Archived