Xuphra

Hey guys. I'm fairly new to the whole Bodyslide 2 Outfit Studio convert stuff.

I stumbled upon a post from Kofman77 regarding a few armors. One of them being Sexy Demon Hunter armor.

The Original sexy armor is made for UNPB, but there is supposedly a CBBE convertion. The post goes as follows, and I quote;

Sexy Demon Hunter CBBE

Original armor by Jojjo and GraceDarkling and zzjay, remodeling by MCKing for UNPB body
Sexy Demon Hunter CBBE.jpg
http://www.4shared.com/archive/CWW6hnHiba/Sexy_Demon_Hunter_BS2.html

This one too has a panty zap option included( and again shown :)). Plus I've included the option to for you guys to have either the original stiletto boots or the the just the heels in Bodyslide 2(not pictured). I've also included an .esp fix to allow you to wear the hair wigs and belt all at once. TBBP is also required here.

Be sure to grab the needed original mods to use these. Click on the spoiler below to see the links.

Sexy Demon Hunter
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzqXWG0ezfNdaHlIdE14MHA0SDg/edit?pli=1

Enjoy!

He mentions that I need the original Sexy Demon Hunter armor. Which I have downloaded. The contents of it's archive contains the following:

PVU3vEC.png

Which is simple enough. Install and activate. Then overwrite with the conversion files. The conversion archive looks like this:

ONKAO9B.png

Already put in Mod Organizer to show the filetree and it's filetree and contents.

After I've installed both, I make sure to load the conversion file AFTER the original file so that it will overwrite any files that collide. In this case, that being the .esp. 

Yet in-game it uses the UNPB body for the original armor, and doesn't seem to convert over. I can tell because of the obvious texture incompatibility:

W2M4SkY.png

My load-order and mod priority seems fine: 

1IniXF7.png

Guessing I have to do stuff in the Bodyslide 2, considering it comes with sliders, and models, and all that jazz. But I don't know what.

My own body is CBBE HDT, with a few slider tweaks. That's it.

I appreciate all feedback. Thank you.

I had the same problem...the cbbe file just transfer them in the right folders and swap the esp then run ur bodyslide and it should work

Run my Bodyslide and do what? I'm confused. If you've solved the exact issue I am currently experiencing, please be a little bit more spesiffic.

Thank you.

You have to run Bodyslide, select the armor from sliderset and select body you like to use in slider preset, use Create Body button to generate the armor for CBBE otherwise you still use the original UNB one.

Thank you. That did work. However, the "belt" does not appear on the body at all. Any way I can fix this? I can select it in the "Outfit/Body" tab.

No Belt:

G38qszM.png

And the belt is here:

ztVGt4P.png

ô _ o What do???

You have to run Bodyslide, select the armor from sliderset and select body you like to use in slider preset, use Create Body button to generate the armor for CBBE otherwise you still use the original UNB one.

Thank you. That did work. However, the "belt" does not appear on the body at all. Any way I can fix this? I can select it in the "Outfit/Body" tab.

No Belt:

G38qszM.png

And the belt is here:

ztVGt4P.png

ô _ o What do???

If the belt is a separate object in-game that can be crafted/looted and equipped, it will also be a separate slider set inside BodySlide which you have to build.

Then get the item in-game and equip it.

Archived