The Animal Mansion Bugs

ieuan2k9

I wont be surprised if i've done something wrong here, but whenever im in a party to have sex with the creature i can't talk to it, i have the same problem with your first mission to go and get a bear but i cant talk to it. I think the problem is I need to activate animal animations in sexlab menu options but i have no idea about how to get to it. Any suggestions? P.S. I have the all the neccessary things you need for it like FNIS, SkyUI, Nasty critters etc.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a few spots of trouble. First off, it says that there's an MCM menu in the mod's page, but I can't find it in my Mod Organizer. Second, after I get the bard from Solitude, the quest doesn't advance for me. Is anybody else having this kind of problem?

Update: All good now. The menu appeared when I restarted and after I killed a named dragon, the quest for the bard had finally said that it was completed.

My issue with this mod is that once I "take my position" when applying for a job there the marker just doesn't seem to go and I am unable to leave the room.

My issues is that THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS WITH THAT MOD.

The mod has a support thread, ask for help THERE!.

Not trying to be mean or rude here, your best bet for help is where the people most interested in the mod gather to talk and help.  Threads like this one in a different forum can go completely unseen by the people who might give you the answer you are looking for.

Archived