Lordy lordy! found all the sexy armors finally!

Zor2k13

After digging through the apachii goddes store mod I found out there are individual mods for these armors...

amazon armor with chrome and bbb support!

silverlight armor with bb and better textures and chainmail texture but the metal part textures from apachii store gonna stick with those:-)

Still trying to find a mod for separate boots and body mesh with complete legs for those catsuits in apachii store.

The more I dig into that apachii mod the more individual stuff I want to separate out and just put at regular merchant leveled lists and treasure lists.

I don't like having that whole mod in my game eating up all the texture memory for parts that I don't use and so on.

The amazon armor, gonna make the skirt with the boots and greaves as the boots technically and the underwear as the greaves so when loversrapers mod goes to rape my character only the underwear comes off and the bra lol. That is one of the best armors to get screwed in:-)

I feel like al bundy in a strip club for the first time thinking of all the stuff I can cobble together as one mod.

Only major problem I have with all this stuff is finding support for E cup fighter body in HGEC with LLlower body. When I first saw the regular upper body of HGEC it just seemed too scrawny and fighter body looked better but regular lower body with LL looked better than fighter body lower. Finding support for this combo is tough going.

You have the E Cup fighter and LL lower Body and fitting Hand and foot meshes ?

If all NPCs and the Player should use the Body copy/paste the the 4 meshes in data\meshes\characters\_male  Folder.

The mesh names must be : femalefoot.nif, femalehand.nif, femalelowerbody.nif, femaleupperbody.nif

If you want the Body only for the Player, use SetBody. With SetBody reloaded you can choose/combine different upper and lower bodies. If you use another SetBody Version you can replace a Body you don't like with your Body combination, and use this Body in game (set Body self spell)

Or you can use Blockhead.

Started out with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34442/?

Then added roberts feet for hgec from somewhere maybe from here? then added oco2 and so far so good:-)

I am not using any kind of pc unique stuff yet and just getting used to lapf and the defaults for it. I have been wondering why there is almost no love for E cup I guess problems with hands and feet is why.

In that Mod are all Body parts you need. The Robert feet dowonload Link was in LAPF install instructions.

Here all 4 meshes (Hand, foot, upper C Cup fighter, LL lower)

Copy the meshes Folder in your Data Folder (all NPCs and Player will use the Body)

I used the LL lower LAPF Body with butt bones.

If you want the lowerbody with Op3 bones you must replace the femalelowerbody.nif in the _male Folder with the one in the "lowerbody with Op3 bones" Folder. (many moving animations use the Op3 bones for bouncing butt Animations)

E cup fighter LL lower.7z

The LAPF sex animations are made for H Cup or DM upperbody ( the grab or pet tits animations ) with a E Cup the Hands are slightly above the breast. It does not bother, I also use E Cup for all NPCs.

Now that I think about it I didn't install roberts feet for hgec this time, I remember now that I just used what was in that v1.2 mod. When I used the roberts hgec feet I had seams problems with the feet. Thanks for the file gonna check it out and see if butts bounce with it:-)

I am going through the hot seksy armors and just gonna toss them into one esp file so I am looking at the amazon armor and can't find any gnd meshes for it anywhere? The author never made them? I'm using that chrome amazon armor mods resources with bbb from the green and gold already got the textures sorted etc. but no gnd meshes anywhere. I guess I could just use steel armor gnd meshes but it would be nice to have the correct gnd files.

You know there are 2 versions of HGEC ?

Version1: e.g.LAPF and HGEC Body with BBB v1.12

Version2: e.g. SetBody reloaded and BBB_Designer_Body_Spell

They have different leg foot connections. So you can not mix lowerbodies and foot meshes from both Versions.

And for both versions there are clothes and armor Mods. So it can happen that you have seams / gaps if you use version1 lowerbody( nude, clothes, armor) and Version 2 feet (nude, shoes, sandals,...) or vice versa.

Yes that is shit.

If you want to use version2 HGEC you can replace the LAPF lowerbodies with the meshes from SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_Lovers_Joystick_rev_2.7z

Link http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded/page-22?do=findComment&comment=491779

And wrong feet meshes from armor/clothes Mods you can make compatible ( suitable for your lowerbody) with the Seam Mender tool. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24392-seam-mender-beta-089f-10-26-2014/

Yeah I am trying to stick to HGEC body bbb v1.12 since a lot of the other body mods are kind of strange like giant muscles or huge everything can't stand that stuff.

I have been doing some digging through old mods like sex shop and I can't believe that in all this time nobody made bdsm themed weapons for oblivion? Like spank paddle or whips? only thing I could find is a crop weapon:-(  I am thinking zaz may have come across some stuff and put it in lapf or something else? Ever since I found pse mod I am looking for stuff to add to it. Replacing the slaver club with a spank paddle for or that dildo weapon from gta game lol that weapon is in another game too shadow something came out recently. All this time and nobody made a two handed dildo claymore lol or two handed wooden paddle? That would be great for pse mod:-) Dress up some duplicated female bandits in latex and give them enchanted slaver paddles and put them at all the bandit camps!

Also, m lower body only for latex shop hgec mod at nexus really sucks, I can't even find a bbb replacer for that stuff did anyone ever make that and ll lower body support?

BridFetishGirl  weapons

post-3205-0-03815400-1415853607_thumb.jpg (crop without texture)

BravilUnderground addon weapons

post-3205-0-57742700-1415853667_thumb.jpg

You can make your own weapons with NifSkope. Weapons are not bound to the Skeleton so you must not weight paint them in Blender.

You can scale the weapon/doildo/crop so you get a nice two-hand-weapon.

Here a Teddy weapon

post-3205-0-14239200-1415853934_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-74899400-1415853949_thumb.jpg  post-3205-0-95269700-1415854905_thumb.jpg

and a Katana with dildo scabbard and Anal plug knob

post-3205-0-00948200-1415854242_thumb.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Armor-clothes Mods: the creator used the body he likes. There are 4 HGEC lowerbody (S,M,L,LL) and Manga, DM, DMRA, ZKEC, THEC, GUTS ....  No one makes a armor for all existing Body Versions.

If you want another ass size use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-release-candidate-v089f-10-26-2014/

If you have armor /clothes without BBB you can add BBB with http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

Archived