Flattened breasts with XPSME 2+

Guest tempname123

Guest tempname123

Ok, so recently I had to upgrade my XPSME due to a certain mod. Now my characters breasts are slightly flattened and whenever I open a menu they revert back to the way they were till I close the menu. I was using XPSME 1.93 before this happened. Strange thing is that CBBE is fine but Sevenbase, UNPB and UNPO all have the same issue.

How it looks with console closed:

post-422896-0-35298500-1415658448_thumb.jpg

With the console open:

post-422896-0-57094700-1415658452_thumb.jpg

I saw this thread but, using outfit studio, I wasn't able to fix it. I saw one other person with this problem but they haven't found a solution either.

Any help is appreciated.

Guest tempname123

Aren't HDT effects disabled while console is open? Maybe that's why.

Yeah but it didn't do that with the old skeleton. And CBBE is unaffected for whatever reason.

Because CBBE-HDT is skinned to a vanilla TBBP base and not to a modified one and thus works with a far more wider base of skeletons than nexus Sevenbase, old UNPB, old UNPO, etc ones. For those bodies are often updated versions by other authors available which are correcting that wrong doing of the past.

Or you fix it yourself with the guides provided here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34798-fixing-skeleton-deformations-crushedtorpedo-breasts-etc/

Guest tempname123

Because CBBE-HDT is skinned to a vanilla TBBP base and not to a modified one and thus works with a far more wider base of skeletons than nexus Sevenbase, old UNPB, old UNPO, etc ones. For those bodies are often updated versions by other authors available which are correcting that wrong doing of the past.

Or you fix it yourself with the guides provided here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34798-fixing-skeleton-deformations-crushedtorpedo-breasts-etc/

Thanks for the response. So if I used say this body it should fix it? What about the outfits that were based on the old skeleton? Would I have to fix each one individually? I just saw this one too, guess I'll give it a try.

Guest tempname123

Before changing bodies and all, maybe try changing out the default HDT xml file?  I had the same problem when swapping between UNPB and CHSBHC V3-T bodies, and another firmer xml seemed to help.  I use Minou's xml now.

I'm actually using Minou's XML already. Minou uses the normal xp32 skeleton so that could have something to do with it. And I already changed to the edited 7b body, same problem. I only just noticed that CBBE is giving the same problem too. 

Only thing I can think is that all the XMLs I've tried were made for xp32 or for the 1.93 skeleton, so if I can find something made for 2.0+ it might work. Who would've thought boob phyx could be such a pain.  :(

Guest tempname123

Ok, so using JFF I was able to edit Minou's XML and get it to work without changing shape in the menu, the breasts seem less flattened as well. There's no HDT belly but I don't think Minou's had that to start with. I'll attach it here in case anyone is interested. Thanks to everyone that helped, especially Tepi.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Archived