Fallout 3 is out dated ?

Hi guys,

Now my Oblivion works fine... I tryed to go back on Fallout, and I was shocked to see that there is so few adult mods for Fallou 3 ! Ok, there is a lot of stuff for New Vegas, but as I can imagine, it's not compatible...

So, do you recommand me to get New Vegas ? Fallout 3 is "very high" default configuration, will i get the same renderer effets on New Vegas ?

New Vegas is basically unfinished.  All of the clutter and flavor present in FO3 is not in New Vegas.  You'll be hard pressed to find interior cells full of clutter or detailed exteriors.  If your rig can run FO3 then it can certainly handle the emptiness of New Vegas.

As for adult mods for FO3, there are a few but it lacks Sexout and that is an issue.  IF you want a good experience you can try using Tales of Two Wastelands.  It seamlessly merges FO3 and New Vegas into one playable game.  It basically makes New Vegas a big DLC for FO3.  I used it for a while and it was fun.  You can have the Capital Wasteland with New Vegas guns and ammo.  Sexout will work with it too.

And I have a lot of FO3 mods for both Type3  and Breeze males.  Dante deleted everything I had at Nexus (about 15 pages worth) when he banned me but I still have most of them.  I've promised them to Carywinton so when he's ready for them they will be available again.

It looks to be cool, but I go to the site Tales of Two Wasteland, they said that it's not possible to play with an cracked edition... Their installer makes a CRC or something like that on the original Fallout 3 files ?

This thing is very... interesting, because I want to install Morroblivion to my Oblivion, but the only one version of Morrowind I got is on Xbox ! Yeah, I know, I'm an ugly sailor