Sexlab ZAZ Animations

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Is there a way to start the ZAZ sexlab animations through sexlab? i.e. The pillory sex animations.

EDIT : To specify, I should of mentioned - This is for use in a mod. I want to call ZaZ sex animations through a quest.

Is there a way to start the ZAZ sexlab animations through sexlab? i.e. The pillory sex animations.

If you don't necessarily want to start them through SexLab, there is the option of starting them through ZAP as well (see the MCM menu for Zaz Animation Pack).

If you want to start them through SexLab, you need to register the animations first.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Place crosshairs on desired partner, press "N" to selected them, open MCM menu and go to the Edit Animations page of the menu, select the animation you want (Zaz pillories should be listed) and the click on the option to play that animation (close menus to let it start).

I'm wanting to call these anims in a mod. Is there a way to do that?

Place crosshairs on desired partner, press "N" to selected them, open MCM menu and go to the Edit Animations page of the menu, select the animation you want (Zaz pillories should be listed) and the click on the option to play that animation (close menus to let it start).

LOL - Prison Overhaul has been doing that forever. Use the "Pillory" tag to get one of the pillory animations at random or use "PilloryBoundSex01", "PilloryBoundSex02", "PillorySex01", "PillorySex02", "PilloryTorment01", "PilloryTorment02" to call the various animations by their names.

Edit: You can get very, very specific using the API (http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/guide-newthread). The example there would play two named animations back to back with two actors.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

LOL - Prison Overhaul has been doing that forever. Use the "Pillory" tag to get one of the pillory animations at random or use "PilloryBoundSex01", "PilloryBoundSex02", "PillorySex01", "PillorySex02", "PilloryTorment01", "PilloryTorment02" to call the various animations by their names.

Edit: You can get very, very specific using the API (http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/guide-newthread). The example there would play two named animations back to back with two actors.

Ok, thanks.

Archived