[IDEA] Addiction

HentaiProdigy

Hello there!

I'm obviously not a modder, but I've got an idea that would be interesting to most people with a control/enslavement fetish out there. It is, obviously, something that I personally is very drawn to.

The idea is an addiction system, plain and simple. Has anyone here played Corruption of Champions? If you interact sexually with minotaurs in that game, i.e defeat them and rape them or get defeated and have them rape you, you will eventually become addicted to their sperm. The longer you're away from their sperm, the weaker you get and the less you can resist them when they're around, and if you're away from it long enough, you automatically give up to them and let them do what they want with you.

So the idea would be to implement something similar in this game with SexLab. It could affect specific enemies/creatures, or be configurable in an MCM menu or something, which could also include some kind of "exposure rate".

Let's say for example that argonians have this effect. If you then get raped by them, or simply have a romantic affair with one in Windhelm, you would eventually get addicted to them. When you eventually get addicted, you might have worse stamina and health regeneration until you've had your refill of tasty argonian spunk (can't believe I wrote that), and if you ignore your needs you'll have worse and worse regeneration, and there would be a chance for your character to immediately submit to any argonian in your nearby viscinity, and that chance would obviously get bigger the more argonians that are nearby.

One might add some kind of quest to rehabilitate yourself from your addiction, getting rid of it completely. Of course, it could come back if you get too much of it for dinner again. Another way to be rid of it could be to walk around with your debilitation for quite a long time, having the addiction eventually fade automatically. The last one would obviously have you in quite a disadvantage, since your regeneration would be shit, as well as getting shittier, until the addiction fades, and relapses would be much more likely (submitting to the sourse of your addiction that is).

So, what do you think? I know I would love an addiction system, and I think it would work great together with mods like Fill Her Up and mods that add a bigger population and racial variety to the cities and roads.

It's a nice idea, but it would be better with skooma, certain ingredients/drugs/potions and strong booze (alcohol addiction the hardest to get, skooma ridiculously easy). Keeping the mods lore-friendly wouldn't be a bad idea either (example of misconduct: modelled penises on dragons - these lesser Aedra are a level of existence above the concept of breeding, and are therefore sexless, and yet someone made dragons a RapethePC enabled race).

And wouldn't it be rad if The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim got slowly remade into The Wench Diaries: Skyrim? I already made one idea topic about modifying the quest "A night to remember" to have a SexLab - Beeing Female alternate conclusion; there's also a mod that let's you pay bandits with your body, so why not make a more extensive project involving bribing guards with your pussy, getting the documents from that army messenger with your pussy, entering the "Draugr friend" faction through a gangbang ritual in some far-off barrow... with your pussy, and many more other deviant addtitions that were cut from the vanilla game because of ESRB lists (we gotta understand Bethesda's position: they can't have their game rated as SO - Satan Only).

The long story made short

GREAT IDEA,

but now tone it down a bit to match the Elder Scrolls feel;

and a shout out to all the perverted modders (no offense, just take it as a joke) on LoversLab and beyond

Let's make our own landmass! With real tavern wenches and the PC's wet fangirls!

There's not a whole lot of mods on this forum that are "lore friendly" to begin with though. I mean, the mods on here make the game into a complete rapefest, and you get chased around by horses, dogs and even deers. And Fill Her Up makes your stomach grow lots larger than a pregnancy by getting creampied four times, so I really don't see how the mods lore friendliness would matter.

Also, making the addiction go by alcohol or skooma takes away the entire idea to be honest, not to mention that those kind of mods are already out there. But thanks for the input though. Nice to see some interest in the idea.

It's an interesting idea and I agree, addiction to alcohol or skooma wouldn't be the same.

I played CoC, but never got addicted to Minotaur spunk. I'd like to see that with various Skyrim creatures, though. Got sexed by a troll to many times? Whoops, addicted. Wolves? Dogs? Deathhounds? Addicted to all of them.

If we're talking about lore, a very easy way to make it halfway believable would be to create a sort of amulet that, once put on, bestows a curse upon the wearer. And in order to get rid of the addiction, you'd have to go on a quest to get rid of the amulet (which binds itself to the wearer until their death).

It's an interesting idea and I agree, addiction to alcohol or skooma wouldn't be the same.

I played CoC, but never got addicted to Minotaur spunk. I'd like to see that with various Skyrim creatures, though. Got sexed by a troll to many times? Whoops, addicted. Wolves? Dogs? Deathhounds? Addicted to all of them.

If we're talking about lore, a very easy way to make it halfway believable would be to create a sort of amulet that, once put on, bestows a curse upon the wearer. And in order to get rid of the addiction, you'd have to go on a quest to get rid of the amulet (which binds itself to the wearer until their death).

Why are you not working at Bethesda? Oh, yeah, we need to keep the game in the M - Mature content range.

But still. Awesome idea with the amulet, even better assuming you made this idea up on the spot. I'd actually incorporate that into my playthrough. See, I've got this semi-lorefriendly fetish where I don't really care about loremaster-level details, but I don't want japanese faces strolling around the province being raped by unicorns. So I also hate housemods which have these attributes:

Is ridiculously huge and you still get it for free

Middle of nowhere and suddenly a mansion full of friendly guards who see you as their boss

Full crafting amenities, and you're right next to Whiterun

I hope you now understand what degree of lore-friendliness I'm aiming for.

My idea on how to make this mod easier to accept into the world is having it be a plugin for the SexLab Beastess mod (though I think the latest version already does something similar to spunk addiction), so sperm addiction wouldn't exist in the game "just cause", but have a somewhat logical explanation: magic.

So, yeah, um, the beastess got addicted to Khajiit sperm (cleared out a bandit camp and raped everyone, the majority were, mysteriously, Khajeet). Now the beastess is truly on the hunt... for Khajeet sperm, and rapes any feline man she can hunt down, or, if she can't, lets herself get raped.

I would totally be on board with this mod if it were in Skyrim (big surprise I'm sure ^_^)! Minotaurs are easily my favorite monsters in CoC and I love the little story which has the player getting addicted to their sperm, eventually to the point where you can reach a bad end involving becoming a slut to them forever.

Sadly, there are no minotaurs in Skyrim or I'd be on these forums every day hounding modders for more minotaur content. ^_^ probably the closest monster I could see filling this role for such a mod in Skyrim would be trolls... They are suitably strong and monstrous enough, and have a few good animations. I guess falmer or draugr could also work.

There already is a really good Skooma addiction mod, but I agree that a mod involving the player getting addicted to monster cum would be amazing!

Sadly, there are no minotaurs in Skyrim or I'd be on these forums every day hounding modders for more minotaur content. ^_^

Mooo.

24913-1-1360842608.png

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24913/?

Yeah, right.

But are there SexLab animations for Minotaurs? Now that we'll have minotaurs, I could live with having the sperm addiction mod. I just didn't really like the idea of having Argonians or sabre cats having addictive sperm. I might be repeating myself, but I'll say it again: if the mod has a lot of weird lewdness, then there has to be an introduction of the conten into the Elder Scrolls reality - the laziest one being "The shenanigans of Daedric Prince XXX".

Yes, sadly no one has really taken up the task of trying to add Sexlab animations to mods such as Immersive Creatures. Actually, there was a mod that started work on a different set (Skyrim Monster Mod was it?), but it didn't get very far I'm pretty sure.

I think hoping for new animations, such as from minotaurs, is a bit farfetched. However, it doesn't seem like such a stretch to think someone could come up with an addiction system involving some monster(s) already in the game.

Not that I wouldn't throw myself at anyone who *did* come up with minotaur sexytimes, mind. ^_^

I think hoping for new animations, such as from minotaurs, is a bit farfetched. However, it doesn't seem like such a stretch to think someone could come up with an addiction system involving some monster(s) already in the game.

That brings us to the question: which monster from Skyrim lore (or ES in general) could we use for sperm druggification, so that it would be plausible in the ES world? Trolls, Spriggans, Briarhearts, spectral dudes, vampires, or gargoyels? I think playable races and common animals shouldn't have magical moonsugarsperm.

Minotaurs use a specific skeleton which seems to be a rescaled copy of the standard giant skeleton. So maybe new animations aren't necessary.  At worst, just change the mino sketeton back to the giant one.

Adding these to SL should be rather simple. Edit sslCreatureAnimationDefaults and change this part :

Giants = new string[2]
    Giants[0] = "GiantRace"
    Giants[1] = "DLC2GhostFrostGiantRace"

Giants = new string[3]
    Giants[0] = "GiantRace"
    Giants[1] = "DLC2GhostFrostGiantRace"

Giants[2] = "_00GiantBruteRace"

Than test in SL animation editor if it works or not. Worth a try.

That brings us to the question: which monster from Skyrim lore (or ES in general) could we use for sperm druggification, so that it would be plausible in the ES world? Trolls, Spriggans, Briarhearts, spectral dudes, vampires, or gargoyels? I think playable races and common animals shouldn't have magical moonsugarsperm.

Trolls (they're kinda rare so being addicted to Troll cum would be very rare), Spriggans (though I don't think that would exactly be sperm...).  Vampires...mmm...maybe in a very weak way.

Archived