[DEM] and Demonica [Lilith] v1.4 big problem..Need help

Larry78

Hi guys

at first, sorry for not very good english.

I need help about textures and meshes in my Skyrim.

Well, everything works fine till i've downloaded files from subject of this post.

I will post link, but just coz i really need help and i want my nice girls back :(

This is what i have downloaded yesterday ( it modified some famele files and overwrite .nif or something - sorry i'm still newbie in that section)

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/2014/06/DEM.html

Now i get this:   :/ :( Black textures on many females and defected body...I know that this is not from this great page and that's my mistake, but i just need help to get  "my body's" back at normal ( CBBE,UNP, etc)

Fd59VYR.jpg?1

Many thanks in advance..

PS EDIT

Now i can see that my female slaves also are black and white - strange colour and textures...

Demonica is a stand alone race and should not interfer with any vanillia race or NPC unless you downloaded additional mods to allow that.

what are you talking about?

that's my breton

99985237b2.jpg

as for larry, to get that you probably replace femalebody.dds with demonica.dds

those texture are for another mesh, of course it don't match, it's like using daedric armor texture on leather gloves

just reinstall sg or mature or whatever and everything will be back to normal

Demonica is a stand alone race and should not interfer with any vanillia race or NPC unless you downloaded additional mods to allow that.

that's my breton

99985237b2.jpg

those texture are for another mesh, of course it don't match, it's like using daedric armor texture on leather gloves

The file he showed the link for IS a stand alone custom race, it is possible if you know what you are doing to make adjustments but the ONER HE LINKED is the original Demonica (a.k.a LB 3.0) produced by Krista and transklated to english by Blackelf

ello again

I tried and same thing. Installed via NMM, not MO, but manual, so i don't know what exactly i have do delete, coz of manual installation.....

My girls are black/white. There is some add. stuff form that web page, doch, I made big mistake, now, when i have many nice mods from LoverLab.....

If someone can tell me, what exaclty i have to replace ( demonica,Lydia = deleted manualy) i will be really happy. Any help is welcome. 

I've installed x32 max. skeleton(extended also) CBBE, TERA Armors, Blessed B. seven base ( for slavery and milk mod's actually, what is neccessary) and after this, everything is sooooo ugly( girls and slaves) Just some of NPC still have "normal body" without these black/white deffects...

@Justoutthere

Im still newbie for many things, but everything worked fine from LoversLab till i've installed that crap<---imo

even deleted all from that page still is:

lnp90Ee.jpg?1

TqXLDww.jpg?1

As you can see, the girl behind is normal..

GOD! :/ :(

As Yatol pointed out, it appears you have applied the textures from Demonica to your normal modded female body, if youreinstall the body mods you had before and overwrite when asked it should repair the damage.

I did it and see the result please...

This is after renistallation SG Female Textures Renewal (demoica and other c*** is deleted, as i said...)

There is some "tattoo" with symbols?? on my EX- nice Mia

6kX2k0K.jpg?1

Mate, everything works fine after my mistake. 

Before this from that russian page used and worked like a charm:

- DIMONIZED UNP Female Body / UNP Base Skiny Body

- UNP Blessed Body /UNPB Redux Project

- SeveNBase a custom Female body replacer

- Followers (custom-standalone) with CBBE..

that's it.

This is not about race, i just checked all races, "defect" is random. Only standalone followers still looks good like this 1:

QPp9nPx.jpg?1

I know it is my stupid mistake, but i really need help.

EDIT, sorry for "nude" and not very good english = main problem)

This is after renistallation SG Female Textures Renewal (demoica and other c*** is deleted, as i said...)

no it isn't

lady body texture on dream girl

330086ggdgdgdd.jpg

The file he showed the link for IS a stand alone custom race, it is possible if you know what you are doing to make adjustments but the ONER HE LINKED is the original Demonica (a.k.a LB 3.0) produced by Krista and transklated to english by Blackelf

produced? she just convert victoria 4.1 to skyrim

but she mess up the textures...

857063sfdf.jpg

body texture got resize to 84%, arms texture were copy paste onto that, and the uv map was move around to try to match, but that don't match

satsuki (for victoria 4.1) on daz demonica

367567satsuk.jpg

olesya (for victoria 4.1)

489379olesya.jpg

just delete the esp and reinstall unp/sg/xpms or whatever you use...

"It's highly recommended to make the backup of your files before installing this mod. If you won't like this mod you could easily uninstall it and return the previous settings. Also backup your saves.
Play!

Deleting:
Just delete all installed files."

well, i will try, there is many repleced files..( about that Lady Body ) Demonica is not problem, as i can see ...(google translate)
  • 3 months later...

that's my breton

99985237b2.jpg

How exactly did you use the Demonica body with your breton without having to use the custom race? I want to try that body to replace the curent unp fitness body I'm using. Thank you.

How exactly did you use the Demonica body with your breton without having to use the custom race? I want to try that body to replace the curent unp fitness body I'm using. Thank you.

that's explaigned in another topic

don't waste your time if you don't know how to use blender, 3dmax, or tesedit

some screens of the demonica blog are daz renders (with a skyrim background), you will never get that in game

if you want a hd body, krista is currently putting v6 into skyrim

she should make less errors this time

Archived