Help me create (a) character(s)!

Shivlxiee

I'd like some mods and tips for making a wood elf female, I want to aim more for realism, what would fit a Wood Elf, she should be quite petite, but not to the levels of UNPetite. I want some quality long hair mods and some eyes to look really mystic, she's a resurrected warlock. Thanks! :)

Some warlock makeup tips / mods would be cool too, maybe even bodypaint.

ALSO; some mods for males would be cool too, incase I ever aim for a realistic sex modded game, and speaking of realistic sex mods, can anyone suggest me any good realistic sex mods so that they don't make sex exist behind absolutely every corner?

And to add to ElvinG's post :

The eyes of beauty for eyes

KS hair, Apachii hair, SG hair pack and so on... for hairs (search here or on the nexus, loads of hairs to choose from)

If you use racemenu to customize your char, there are overlays to customize it (tattoos, warpaints, etc.)

Schlongs of Skyrim for an overhaul male mod

Then for sex mods take a look at the sexlab framework section, and especially this topic.

Well, it depends of what you call "realistic". Objectively, no female body replacer is totally realistic, they all are over-sexualized and built around our modern criteria of a sexy feminine body. The best way to choose a body is to find one that both suits your tastes and got a good amount of armors conversions. So it will mainly revolves around CBBE(with body slide)/UNP/Sevenbase. Pick your poison. For realistic textures, you have Mature skin, real girls, or SG textures renewal just to name a few (in addition of EEO named above). And XPMSE for the custom skeleton.

So far those are great mods, but any realistic, highly compatible body mods? And textures?

Here is a body type that should be very close to what you described. It's a thin UNP variant that's a little thicker than UNPetite and thinner than base UNP. The breasts go from quite small to quite large with the weight slider. It has TBBP as well so HDT physics will work with it. You can also use any armor/clothing mods for the UNP family if you want, but there is a pretty good number of conversions for it at this time (including some large mashup compilations).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41051/?

The FSC Univision textures on that body's page are beautiful as well. Very high res and nice looking. But it can make a character look a little younger than most other textures. The good news is I never get a neck seam while using both the body and face textures together. If you want more muscle try Barbarian/Milkdrinker textures.

Any animation mods?

Now you're just being lazy. Do some of the searching yourself.

No, I just want to know if anyone knows anything that isn't super popular, f.e I found a really rare eye mod on LoversLab once, I know of Butterfly and XP32 but I really do want something new and realistic...

EDIT: All I really need is something to fix the ridiculously masculine animations...

Hunt through the 'what mod is this' threads, There is tons of off the wall stuff guaranteed to distract and send you down different tangents of wants. There's 5 or 6 active in both the adult and non-adult sections. There's also several archived ones to tickle your 'not superpopular' fancy :3

Xp32 is a skeleton, the xp32 extended is what you should be using for all your skeletons in game to prevent weird crashes.

Any animation mods?

No, I just want to know if anyone knows anything that isn't super popular, f.e I found a really rare eye mod on LoversLab once, I know of Butterfly and XP32 but I really do want something new and realistic natural...

EDIT: All I really need is something to fix the ridiculously masculine animations...

1) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/tags/?

2) Click "Animations - Modified", and "Animations - New"

3) If it isn't popular its a poop mod.

Hunt through the 'what mod is this' threads, There is tons of off the wall stuff guaranteed to distract and send you down different tangents of wants. There's 5 or 6 active in both the adult and non-adult sections. There's also several archived ones to tickle your 'not superpopular' fancy :3

Xp32 is a skeleton, the xp32 extended is what you should be using for all your skeletons in game to prevent weird crashes.

I doubt that he would go through the pain.

Any animation mods?

No, I just want to know if anyone knows anything that isn't super popular, f.e I found a really rare eye mod on LoversLab once, I know of Butterfly and XP32 but I really do want something new and realistic natural...

Do you really think I made this thread cause I don't dare to hunt through threads? I just want to get some suggestions, perhaps mods I don't know, or mods that nigh no one knows.

XP32 made an animation package aswell.

Any animation mods?

Do you really think I made this thread cause I don't dare to hunt through threads? I just want to get some suggestions, perhaps mods I don't know, or mods that nigh no one knows.

If there is a mod that no one knows, how do you expect people to help?

Sorry, its hard to understand what you're asking when you keep on switching subjects.

Also Skyrim is rated mature. Just going to point that out in case you didn't know.

Archived