From2chLivesMOON merged and translated

umm, i had my own experience with Ta22 army (Ta22 is a boss character in a dungeon and a lonely "bandit" near a fort south of cheydindal), i had to do a quest, and had to go prison so i attacked someone, for my bad luck, my blade is a bit overpowered and my amulet gives me 25 more blade skill so the innocent person (i had to be sure it was a dormant mythic dawn agent in bruma got killed) soon i got a guard asking for a fee or a fight, i had to make my imprisonment with realism so i resisted arrest, soon there was a fight, a BIG fight, innocents ran away, from2ch lives characters (that for some reason liked me) joined to attack the guards, then who i saw towering the guards and joining the fight against me? a valkyrie of sorts in a black armor, it was a character from ta22 army and i surely should have made her angry enough because she was after me, i made vilja and saerileth go home, vilja was killable and saeri was not a lot of help against a level 150 character, krakus and mad martigan stayed at my side (i made them to be my faithful companions based on friends's characters and would fight fearlessly and relentlessly, due to them being essential also), i ran outta town so no more casualties than generic guards would be spent, and after me the valkyrie went, we fought on the road to bruma, but my character was a very good match for the valkyrie, 85 def due to barrier armor, 100 reflect damage and 86 reflect spells, and on my hand Diorisism 144 atk power and fire damage (blade master am i?), we got really into the fight, fire explosions, lightning blasts, ice storms, then the valkyrie in a very powerful show of her strength blasted me and my companions away, her spell backfired and she got killed also, so i as a good adventurer proceeded to loot her lifeless body, inspected all her armor and saw it was not better than mine, more parts, less shield on every part, of course all of it had the same effect than mine 85 def even if it is broken, mine is just enchanted 0 weight clothes, and got her blade Snowflake... 0 weight...okay 2h, 15 every spell damage and damage health, and after recharged... 1666 uses? what the? the prize was also excessive 120000 gold or so, i tried to put all back on her body due to this characters having the(don't reset armor glitch) when they respawn they do it naked, but the blade got stuck on my inventory (cannot discard quest items) so i had to reset from a previous save, i don't wanna end up with weapons that belonged to other characters (except the ones that respawn and get their stuff back) i also found that the two bruma valkyries are ice elves, a race soo rare there are only 5 counting 2ch lives and 2ch ta22 army (well i haven't found more yet, world too big and i have no mount)

i have some questions about the mod, does anyone has a mod that adds voices to moonshadow and mystic/long ears elves? they are kinda mute, and it is also kinda lonely when the 2ch races talk to you (specially the 2ch MBP++ ones and the ones that look like children, except argonoids they have argonian voice)

and some other questions i have is how to recruit those valkyries that roam around the world, companion share & recruit do not work with them "sorry that's classified information" and i shut'd-down the faction recruit (was hurtful to my pockets to recruit fighters guild characters every now and then, because they die often, specially when you level 33 and my favorites are squishy)