Mods made of Pooh

Skagg

So I decided to finally release this one after being asked by a couple people on account of my screenies and shiz. Theres a problem where the feet turn white when in the light. I'm hoping to get this fixed and if anybody has a fix for this itd be greatly appreciated. Basically a armor made for megaoppai using gsbs beautiful hips... no not his actual hips the ones he made. Along with an edit I did to give it the dmra round ass. As well as a buncha shit thrown together and edited to fit the body. Cheers...

Succubus Queen

2r5zx3k.jpg

awrjtu.png

Credit to Guilmonex for helping me implement the high heel system. I owe you one.

Download this crap if you want to don't if not its all the same to me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oddcc2chsh9gppg

Box is in testing hall btw

Saved spot

BTW if anybody with great photo taking skills ingame could take a really good pic of their character wearing this armor I'd appreciate it. my screenies are shit. Thank yah

WNIP (work not in progression)

6p98y9.jpg

Toooooooooooooo Much clipping in this one and the tail on it is pissing me off. Yes there's supposed to be a tail there... I can fix the clipping but the tail... thats just dam annoying... I'll keep digging around for answers and help no promises though. This doesnt really seem like an armor that'd interest too many people anyway lol. Maybe the newer variations will.

Looks great! Can't wait to get home and try it!

:3 Thank you! I'm glad someone actually appreciates mah crap!

Have a cookie~ *cookie*

This is a pretty cool armor' date=' made a screenshot but I am not that good at screenshots.

[/quote']

^_^ WoW shes gorgeous i love her! You should post some up in the lovers creative id love to see more of her shes pretty~

Looks really good! Thanks!

no problem im glad you like it XP

I'm really glad to see this released' date=' Skagg. Thank you for all your work and generosity.

[/quote']

Thank you! Im really glad you like it.

Ive gotten something else on the way. Im not sure it will be of everyones tastes but no need to worry ill be making several variations of it that will hopefully be appeasing to everybody!

Guest ThatOne

If you've got a bbb upperbody mesh (just the body) then just replace yours with it in the .nif, it should work. She's got nothing on her breasts, so there's no need to worry about that.

I'm not working with megaoppai bodies - the nipples are too large for my taste, otherwise I would try and do it myself.

I could, however, try to download and see if it will work with my new manga body.

By the way, are you working with blender? If yes, could I ask you to rig a mesh for me?

If you've got a bbb upperbody mesh (just the body) then just replace yours with it in the .nif' date=' it should work. She's got nothing on her breasts, so there's no need to worry about that.

I'm not working with megaoppai bodies - the nipples are too large for my taste, otherwise I would try and do it myself.

I could, however, try to download and see if it will work with my new manga body.

By the way, are you working with blender? If yes, could I ask you to rig a mesh for me?

[/quote']

O.o im not sure what you mean by downloading and trying something with your manga body. Are you talking about the armor? Lol ellaborate a bit more for me pls i am slow and confused @.@???

And yeah i do all my resizing, editing, and mesh work in blender. If by rig you mean mean just linking a skeleton up to it then yeah i can do that it typically only takes me a few minutes to anyway. What did you need done?

Guest ThatOne

Check your PM box, I've sent you detailed instructions.

Also sent you the mesh I want you to rig for me (linking it to the skeleton).

My god-aweful computer refuses to run Blender, so I can't do it myself unfortunately.

Edit: I've just noticed you wrote:

Theres a problem where the feet turn white when in the light.

Apologies for not paying attention earlier, here is how you fix it:

Open up your armor in nifskope

click the feet, it'll mark something like "Foot: Foot"

Expand that, it'll give you a few lines - you are looking for the one with a little paint pallet sign before it. Click it.

You will notice that the foot you used has 100 glossiness; that's the reason it turns white. Tune it down to 10, and it will display properly.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived