Add Saved Character As NPC

lol nice timing there  :D

It didn't work for me. When I start the game, appears the message that my JContainer isn't a compatible version or is missing (says that have to be 3.1 version or higher) but i'm using this version! I tried to install via NMM or manual and the problem persist. So when i open the container, doesn't have the Portal Stone mentioned on mod description to teleport to the place to save the character.

Second, I'm using Enhanced Character Edit, when i install RaceMenu required, ECE doesn't work, my character face changes. Is there a way to work together?

Guest Vendayn

lol nice timing there  :D

It didn't work for me. When I start the game, appears the message that my JContainer isn't a compatible version or is missing (says that have to be 3.1 version or higher) but i'm using this version! I tried to install via NMM or manual and the problem persist. So when i open the container, doesn't have the Portal Stone mentioned on mod description to teleport to the place to save the character.

Second, I'm using Enhanced Character Edit, when i install RaceMenu required, ECE doesn't work, my character face changes. Is there a way to work together?

Yeah, sadly this doesn't work for me either. I have the most recent JContainer...and I refuse to switch to RaceMenu and erase all my character looks. I think ECE looks better anyway with a lot more able to be changed. RaceMenu bugs out my Monli when its by itself too anyway, and makes her head buggy.

• Q: I'm getting a warning about SKSE/JContainers/Racemenu!

• A: You're missing some dependencies. See the requirements list up above and make sure you have the newest versions of each one installed. To keep everything running smoothly, install all the required mods separately.

says it all  :-/

• Q: I'm getting a warning about SKSE/JContainers/Racemenu!
  • A: You're missing some dependencies. See the requirements list up above and make sure you have the newest versions of each one installed. To keep everything running smoothly, install all the required mods separately.

says it all  :-/

Yes, I have the latest versions installed, but it didn't work anyway.

And where is the Portal Stone, i can't find in my inventory :/

• NEW: Q: The mod is not starting up/I'm not getting the Portal Stone!

• A: FF's startup is now deferred until MQ101 (Unbound) is completed. This can be overridden by typing ```set vMYC_WaitForMQ to 0``` in the console and waiting about 10 seconds. If this doesn't get things moving, try saving and reloading.

Maybe this one ?

Archived