Bodyslide/Outfit Studio "Slider in a slider"?

ToxicKin

Hello!

I have been working quite a bit with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, and am currently facing an issue I haven't been able to overcome myself.

Essentially, it's as follows: I have a piece of the armor (shoulder) that I'd like to move as I zap another part of the armor. I thought a bit, and with my mild XML editing skills I've tried a few solutions, none of which worked. (putting both datafiles in either slider obviously doesn't work, as I want the two parts to do different things: Zap, or Slide)

So, I wonder, is there a way to set multiple datafiles through one slider/zap, and have those datafiles work differently (i.e: one's a zap, another's a standard slider)?

Also, why I'd like to do this: The shoulder of the armor looks pretty good when "whole", but when the cloth-part is removed, I want to tighten the metal part, so it actually fits around the shoulder. I believe I've seen this done before.

Just to work as an example, here's the sliders I'd like to work together, where the datafile ShoulderClothR is supposed to be the zap, and the datafile ShoulderClothFixR is supposed to be a "standard" slider (which I then want to clamp to 100 or 0 as the first zap is on or off).

<Slider name="ShoulderClothR" invert="false" small="0" big="0" zap="true">
        <datafile name="Highelf_F_ShoulderClothR" target="Highelf_F_" local="true">Highelf_F_ShoulderClothR.bsd</datafile>
</Slider>
<Slider name="ShoulderClothRFix" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
	<datafile name="Highelf_F_ShoulderClothRFix" target="Highelf_F_" local="true">Highelf_F_ShoulderClothRFix.bsd</datafile>
</Slider>

Anyone knows how to do this, if it's at all possible?

No you can't do this currently.

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide would have to allow logic in the program to do stuff like this.

Maybe ask cell about doing it as a future feature or something.

(while your at it, tell him to allow slider categories, it's a pain in the ass to find sliders with the current system.)

No you can't do this currently.

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide would have to allow logic in the program to do stuff like this.

Maybe ask cell about doing it as a future feature or something.

Ah, okey. Thanks for the answer! I'll just have to fix this some other way then...

But yeah, while it might not be used that much, it would be a nice feature for zap-freaks like myself, allowing for better quality outfits. I should probably send cell a message about it, and see what he says... if he isn't summoned by the pure mention of Outfit Studio in the topic header :P

Archived