Hand stuck in door

lambient1988

Whenever I open a door with a loading screen my hand gets stuck in the door.

I am able to move but my body is stuck in the door with the hand. I am moving just with my invisble soul. :D

TESV_2014_10_09_22_55_35_02.png

http://s30.postimg.org/cig5ldnfz/TESV_2014_10_09_22_55_35_02.png

TESV_2014_10_09_22_55_41_52.png

http://s30.postimg.org/gszx1mbcf/TESV_2014_10_09_22_55_41_52.png

Post updated cause some reason cannot see my PostIMG.org images so I posted their links.

That's caused by.. I think somehow... WHAT???

Seriously, maybe a bone in the armour being wonky, or an animation acting off. Strangest bug I've seen since running into a skull with antlers sends it aerial, damaging things. And that's a physics + hitbox thing.

Even I am confused to see how a armour mod cause this. Maybe it was conflicting with some other mod?

Seriously, maybe a bone in the armour being wonky, or an animation acting off. Strangest bug I've seen since running into a skull with antlers sends it aerial, damaging things. And that's a physics + hitbox thing.

Even I am confused to see how a armour mod cause this. Maybe it was conflicting with some other mod?

Opening a door is a swipe animation. If somehow the armour has a whole own animation or faulty skeleton in it and cannot close the animation key, maybe. Usually those sloppy clean-ups just cause the game to scream and crash.

Opening a door is a swipe animation. If somehow the armour has a whole own animation or faulty skeleton in it and cannot close the animation key, maybe. Usually those sloppy clean-ups just cause the game to scream and crash.

No, not just any door, doors with loading screens.

I haven't used any clean ups.

Archived