Need help in fixing weight for butt tail cloth

kamikaze00007

Hi, I need a little help in weighing/putting the tail of a pair of outfits (same outfit, just recolors of itself). This armor is the cuirass part of Blade & Soul RedBird armor in varieties original & B.

The problem is that the tail or the cloth hanging out the butt area of the outfit isn't fully weighed and when put in the game is getting cut-off.

I tried putting in weights on it, even tried adding a tail bone or a back skirt bone and weighing it by itself, but when it shows up in-game the tail cloth has a few corners getting pulled by the thighs moving. This is especially visible when the character crouches which tugs the somewhat attached areas of the cloth creating a large skew.

Originally, the upper part of the tail connected to the butt is weighed accordingly with the butt L and R bones on bodyslide. Only those show in-game on the tail area with the weightless portions vanishing. The files I'm attaching here are original and freshly bodyslided files with the weightless tail cloth.

Basically, I want to put the whole tail cloth in the game properly that doesn't get skewed whenever the legs move or spread open. It doesn't have to be HDT.

Here are the two cuirass meshes. bodies.zip

Archived