Creature mods compatitable with loverslab?

soldier321

Maskars overhaul creatures doesn't work, Creature diversity monsters doesn't work. the XCV mod on this board monsters are too strong (might edit the stats for my tastes later), MMM creatures are also too strong.

Any body know of any vanilla LL friendly monster mod that is compatible with LL?

I don't use creatures overhauls, so don't know which works.

But you can check the Folders, the creatures must be in the original Oblivion creatures Folders. The Lovers sex animations are in these Folders.

A rabbit in a new rabbit Folder does not work, but if the rabbit is in the rat Folder it works. ( I have both in my game, Mod with new rabbit Folder and Mod that adds rabbits into the Rat Folder. )

I have Elephants, camels, crocodiles,... in new/own Folders, they don't work.

Some creatures you can change, e.g. werewolves from Werewolf - Legends of the North are in a new werewolf Folder but they use the Xivilai Skeleton and Animation, so you can place the werewolf meshes in the Xivilai Folder and change the entries in the Werewolf - Legends esp and then the werewolves works fine with Lovers. ( and if you use the SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif the werewolves works with LoversBitch)

And if you have a working Mod but the creatures are too strong you can change the values in the esp ( make them weaker )

The short answer is mods that add new creatures to the game, or use custom skeletons\meshes aren't compatible.  Lovers creatures is based off of vanilla creatures.  Other creature types simply aren't registered with the plugin and thus aren't used.  Not to mention there are no animations for them either.

Now if a plugin just modifies vanilla creatures then there is no reason it should not work.

Archived