Dual Sheath redux help

Darkwisdom

Hey guys, 

Having a problem with this mod at the moment. None of my weapons are appearing on my back; I know it's down to the skeleton and not the mod, but I'm not sure how to fix it. 

I've tried uninstalling my skeleton and reinstalling, different stages of installations for each mod and I still can't get it to work. I'm using the XP32 skeleton extended for HDT goodness but even using the normal skeleton, it isn't playing ball. 

Make sure in the Dual Sheath Redux installer, that you are also selecting weapons on back as well, not just in your skeleton installer.

And if they are custom weapons, make sure you are installing the patch for those weapons as well. Otherwise they will appear normally. Not every weapon mod works with Dual Sheath Redux. So if you don't see the patch in the installer, check the page for the weapon mod you downloaded. If it's not there either, you'll have to make your own meshes for it.

Archived