[Abandoned] BFrame:Belly Node Manager Mod (Outdated due to NiOverride)

4onen

I will try to implementate it in BF and using NetImmerse as a fallback when RaceMenu isn't installed. Don't want another requirement.

I'm about to create some MCM Settings how BF should reavt to other mods like EC, Fill Her Up and most other node scaling mods. NiOverride will be a great help.

Well, I have to find some performance safe ways to make this all work

Thx for now :) Maybe I will find back when some questions are left :-)

The main advantage over NetImmerse is what I forget to mention for pregancy mods is, you don't have to load, remember and reload values. Your base value is always 1.0, your transforms are saved and loaded external meaning you don't have to save them in variables and reload them on load. And if your mods can abort each other the only thing mods have to do is remove their transforms, they don't have to restore original values or so.

Yes that's a nice feature.

It was a big problem to store the base values before and to make it possible to use the RaceMenu while the player is pregnant - and calulate the differences and changes when the player was setting another weight / breast scaling / ... and after closing the racemenu, to restore the Pregnancy scaling with the new base values.

This made me head crashing many times :)

But I won't remove this feature... I will keep it as a Fallback when "RaceMenu" isn't installed.

Archived