I AM ROBOT MOD

There was a mod that came out for FONV, called "I AM ROBOT". My question is, is there anyone who could convert these files for me to use in Skyrim? I know it's non-immersive, but if you can't play the game the way you want, then what's the fun in playing it, right? I have the meshes and textures, but not skilled enough with Blender, or whichever program you use to convert. Thank you for your time and thank you for reading and helping.

Well, being a robot wouldn't necessarily be non-immersive. I mean, it could be a Terminator thing where you are an android sent from the future to accomplish some mission. Like, you could be sent from a future where the Stormcloaks won the civil war, causing the Empire to be divided and the Thalmor to take over and be on the verge of un-making reality. Or maybe the Dwemer really are out there, and their technology has improved?

Not that I'm suggesting this would be an actual quest (OK that would be awesome, but pretty difficult), just that you could make up all kinds of RP reasons as to how an android ended up in Skyrim.

Archived