cant get skyrim to run after adding mods

Mrbald26

So I just added SKSE and all the other requirements listed to be able to install mods. after installing my mod of choice BeeingFemale. I cant get skyrim to run. it goes to the play screen then straight back to desktop. No error message. no nothing. any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I just added SKSE and all the other requirements listed to be able to install mods. after installing my mod of choice BeeingFemale. I cant get skyrim to run. it goes to the play screen then straight back to desktop. No error message. no nothing. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you read S.T.E.P. first before modding Skyrim? Because if it's your first time modding, merely throwing in mods and anything doesn't mean it'll work; you have to do some tweaking before getting your game to work.

http://wiki.step-project.com/Main_Page

ill have to check out this S.T.E.P thing. and no I didnt install LOOT. Yea its my first time modding skyrim. I used to mod the sims 2 but that was years ago. So I am really out of date LOL. I did get some of the mods to work. apparently Beeing female cant be installed via the Nexus mod manager. and I got stuck trying to follow developer instructions. at one point when altering the quest you have to select a script that is supposedly provided and it wasnt. and scripting seems a bit beyond me LOL. 

Archived