Deciding on body type

aanthonyz

For animations, it really shouldn't matter about the body type... just the skeleton, which is a separate thing. Unless you're talking about HDT bounce, in which case there are meshes around and about for all the main body types (except vanilla, for some strange reason).

As for armors and clothing, there are a lot of stuff here and on the Nexus for the two main body types: UNP and CBBE (and derivatives such as UNPB, etc).

There isn't as much stuff for things like 7b or Demonica, but the list is growing, albeit slowly.

I'd say that possibly the most popular body type (as measured in sheer number of people that use it regularly) is CBBE, but only by a narrow margin over UNP.

For big and busty but not HUGE breasts, you'd probably want UNPB or CBBE.

tl,dr: For HDT bounce, all body types have about equal support. For armors and clothing, UNP and CBBE are your two main ones to go for. For your desired body type, pick UNPB or CBBE. All of them together seem to be pointing you toward CBBE. Just make sure you pick up the xp32 skeleton too.

Just grab Bodyslide 2 and create a body that is exactly to your taste. Then pick a few armors you like. If those got support by bodyslide then you can easily convert them to your custrom body. If not, then simply use the outfit studio provided from Bodyslide 2 and convert it very easily on your own.

For animations, it really shouldn't matter about the body type... just the skeleton, which is a separate thing. Unless you're talking about HDT bounce, in which case there are meshes around and about for all the main body types (except vanilla, for some strange reason).

As for armors and clothing, there are a lot of stuff here and on the Nexus for the two main body types: UNP and CBBE (and derivatives such as UNPB, etc).

There isn't as much stuff for things like 7b or Demonica, but the list is growing, albeit slowly.

I'd say that possibly the most popular body type (as measured in sheer number of people that use it regularly) is CBBE, but only by a narrow margin over UNP.

tl,dr: For HDT bounce, all body types have about equal support. For armors and clothing, UNP and CBBE are your two main ones to go for. For your desired body type, pick UNPB or CBBE. All of them together seem to be pointing you toward CBBE. Just make sure you pick up the xp32 skeleton too.

Now will UNPB have the same support as UNP armors?

Now will UNPB have the same support as UNP armors?

Not quite. In fact, very little compared to standard UNP. However, UNP armors will work perfectly with the UNPB body, you just won't have as big a chest when wearing clothes.

I am currently looking for a new body type as well body slide 2 is very useful in creating your own taste but it does weird thins with some of the sex lab animations because the body has low polys. IF only some one would do a body slide for dream girl body so we could start making our own special body from a good template instead of cbbe. You can try stuffed bunnys unp bodyslide but it is not as advanced and there are some animation issues with the unp body to though. YOu could also try the citrus body but for me it is to har to get a good shape out of that because it starts off way too large for my taste. 

try deamgirl body if looking animations, but that lack armors, the unp textures can be used at dreamgirl, and unp´s armors(not a exact fit to armors, but works) if wanna learn do conversions its a good also. (my sign its a char with dreamgirl min size that why not big tits).

Archived