Full, all DLC, UNPB Skimpy armor replacer?

Now that I managed to find a full male revealing armor replacer (here on LL of course) I now feel comfortable installing a skimpy armor replacer for females.  The only problem I've encountered is that I can't find a UNPB skimpy armor replacer that covers all vanilla and all DLC armors.  Does anyone know where I can find such a thing?  Tried googling, only found partials (mostly just vanilla, nearly everything was WIP that stopped being updated months/years ago)

Thank you.

We have a thread for these kind of questions, for future reference: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/

But check out Silvist's Armor replacer here. Under Old Project, is all the vanilla armors. Then if you scroll down a bit you'll see Ivory and Bonemold area as well that has the DLC stuff. Sadly no one has made a 100% complete UNPB replacer. They are all mostly vanilla stuff, or bits and pieces of DLC stuff. Nothing that covers everything all in one.

So you're going to have to search about for separate replacers for most of the DLC stuff. Though they do have most armors converted, just not all in one pack. If all else fails, you can resort to using basic UNP or Sevenbase stuff as well, even UNPBO and Dream Girl, cause they share the same textures and such and will all fit the UNPB body.

We have a thread for these kind of questions, for future reference: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/

Yes, only problem is every single time I've ever posted in those threads my post got lost in the deluge of requests and never got an answer.  Thank you very much for your answer, I will get to work piecing together a skimpy replacer then o3o

It's no trouble. I actually made a huge list once before on some UNPB replacers, but I can't remember for the life of me where it was. But here's a new list to hopefully get you started. There is probably a ton more that I will miss that I'll bonk my head over later, but this is just what I can remember for right now. Hope it sets ya in the right direction. :)

-Silvist's UNPB Replacer: Mostly Mak and CT77 stuff in here.

-TroubleMaker's Clothing: Just clothing replacers, but some nice ones.

-Nightshade Armor: The Nightshade Armor. Neat set, also is a Dark Brotherhood replacer in the optional files.

-Transparent and Refracting Glass: Awesome Glass replacer. The best. Don't forget the optional files if you want the skimpy version for UNPB.

-Sleek Steel: Different Steel replacer, sexy while still covering.

-Killer Keos Skimpy Set: The CBBE Killer Keos set, converted to UNPB.

-TroubleMaker's Forsworn: Best Forsworn out there. Different varieties for it to your taste.

-Skimpy Armor Set: Another set of skimpy UNPB armors.

-Themininblacks UNPB Armor Shop: Awesome replacers, only the three, but still well done.

-Minidresses Collection: Very cute, now for UNPB as well (though has minor issues with 100 weight, but someone made a fix right HERE!).

-Draugr Prison Rags: If you want the draugr rags as a prison rags replacer.

-Daedric Chainmail: A sexy skin-tight Daedric variation in chainmail.

-Dragonscale Chainmail: Same as the Daedric, but Dragonscale form.

-Swap Hide Armor: Makes the female Hide armor use the Male version.

-Sleek Elven: Like the Sleek Steel, but for Elven.

-Nordic Carved: Cute and sexy.

-Remodeled Armor for UNPB: A variation of the old Remodeled Armor mod, with added skirts.

-A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer: Awesome mod, now with UNPB support!

-Edhildils Skimpy Ivory: A completely different look for the Ivory set from Dawnguard.

-Very Sexy Ebony: A bikini style ebony armor (Number 42 in that thread. As well, that whole thread is UNPB conversions, so feel free to check those out too).

-Sexy Elven: Replaces the Elven armor with the Witch Elf armor. Pretty neat, also retextures it.

-Refracting Stalhrim: Like the Glass replacer, awesome Stalhrim replacer for the Dragonborn DLC.

Others (while not UNPB, they still work just fine with the UNPB body)

-Somewhat Skimpy Dragonscale: Made for CBBE, converted to UNP though. Definitely recommend this one still though. One of my favorites.

-Mini Vamps: Cute mini skirt Dawnguard vampire outfits replacer for UNP.

-I Love Cleavage: The popular CBBE mod, adapted to fit the Sevenbase body. Looks awesome.

-Shocky's Conversions: Several vanilla armor replacers that Shocky did in this thread as well, for Sevenbase.

-Sexy Vanilla Female Armors: Skimpy replacers for UNP and Sevenbase.

-UNP Replacer Configuration Package: This... can get a bit complicated, but worth the effort and time. It's for UNP, but lets you completely customize your armor replacer.

-Lust Design - Female Daedric: The old CBBE skimpy Daedric for UNP.

-Nightasy's Ultra Skimpy: UNP skimpy replacer, though I think it uses UNPSlim. Can't remember.

-Mak's Remodeled Armors: UNP version of Mak's CBBEv3M Remodeled Armors.

-Gwelda Dawnguard: Replaces the Dawnguard armor with the Gwelda Dawnguard armor.

-Ursine Stormcloak and Imperial: Replaces the Stormcloak and Imperial armor with the Ursine armors.

It's no trouble. I actually made a huge list once before on some UNPB replacers, but I can't remember for the life of me where it was. But here's a new list to hopefully get you started. There is probably a ton more that I will miss that I'll bonk my head over later, but this is just what I can remember for right now. Hope it sets ya in the right direction. :)

Oooh, nice list Thanks. I prefer LSAR myself...

Thank you, that's actually very helpful :D

• 1 month later...

-Silvist's UNPB Replacer: Mostly Mak and CT77 stuff in here.

-TroubleMaker's Clothing: Just clothing replacers, but some nice ones.

-Nightshade Armor: The Nightshade Armor. Neat set, also is a Dark Brotherhood replacer in the optional files.

-Transparent and Refracting Glass: Awesome Glass replacer. The best. Don't forget the optional files if you want the skimpy version for UNPB.

-Sleek Steel: Different Steel replacer, sexy while still covering.

-Killer Keos Skimpy Set: The CBBE Killer Keos set, converted to UNPB.

-TroubleMaker's Forsworn: Best Forsworn out there. Different varieties for it to your taste.

-Skimpy Armor Set: Another set of skimpy UNPB armors.

-Themininblacks UNPB Armor Shop: Awesome replacers, only the three, but still well done.

-Minidresses Collection: Very cute, now for UNPB as well (though has minor issues with 100 weight, but someone made a fix right HERE!).

-Draugr Prison Rags: If you want the draugr rags as a prison rags replacer.

-Daedric Chainmail: A sexy skin-tight Daedric variation in chainmail.

-Dragonscale Chainmail: Same as the Daedric, but Dragonscale form.

-Swap Hide Armor: Makes the female Hide armor use the Male version.

-Sleek Elven: Like the Sleek Steel, but for Elven.

-Nordic Carved: Cute and sexy.

-Remodeled Armor for UNPB: A variation of the old Remodeled Armor mod, with added skirts.

-A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer: Awesome mod, now with UNPB support!

-Edhildils Skimpy Ivory: A completely different look for the Ivory set from Dawnguard.

-Very Sexy Ebony: A bikini style ebony armor (Number 42 in that thread. As well, that whole thread is UNPB conversions, so feel free to check those out too).

-Sexy Elven: Replaces the Elven armor with the Witch Elf armor. Pretty neat, also retextures it.

-Refracting Stalhrim: Like the Glass replacer, awesome Stalhrim replacer for the Dragonborn DLC.

Others (while not UNPB, they still work just fine with the UNPB body)

-Somewhat Skimpy Dragonscale: Made for CBBE, converted to UNP though. Definitely recommend this one still though. One of my favorites.

-Mini Vamps: Cute mini skirt Dawnguard vampire outfits replacer for UNP.

-I Love Cleavage: The popular CBBE mod, adapted to fit the Sevenbase body. Looks awesome.

-Shocky's Conversions: Several vanilla armor replacers that Shocky did in this thread as well, for Sevenbase.

-Sexy Vanilla Female Armors: Skimpy replacers for UNP and Sevenbase.

-UNP Replacer Configuration Package: This... can get a bit complicated, but worth the effort and time. It's for UNP, but lets you completely customize your armor replacer.

-Lust Design - Female Daedric: The old CBBE skimpy Daedric for UNP.

-Nightasy's Ultra Skimpy: UNP skimpy replacer, though I think it uses UNPSlim. Can't remember.

-Mak's Remodeled Armors: UNP version of Mak's CBBEv3M Remodeled Armors.

-Gwelda Dawnguard: Replaces the Dawnguard armor with the Gwelda Dawnguard armor.

-Ursine Stormcloak and Imperial: Replaces the Stormcloak and Imperial armor with the Ursine armors.

Once again,I am left wondering why lists such as this one haven't been made sticky to be placed permanently on the first page of the Adult Mods section so they don't have to be posted and re-posted again only to eventually be lost under a deluge of new pages,many of which will be requests to find armor and clothing sets like these.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know that this conversation is two years old, but since this still popped up as one of the first results when I googled skimpy unp armor I thought I would leave my two cents for anyone else who stumbles onto this page. I recommend the UNP Spice Gear Collection. (sorry I don't know how to leave a link, just google it- will be the first result) It is not as revealing as some individual armor mods out there but it covers all vanilla and dlc armors and is compatible with the no panty patch from the person's other mod, UNP Minidresses Collection, which was mentioned further up the page.

• 1 year later...

Archived