Project List - An Armour Mod Index

blabba

Intro:

I see a lot of people go through the "What Mod is This thread?" asking for all sorts of mods (armours usually) where some kind fellow poster answers and then 10 pages later the same question pops up, or the link expires etc...

So I am hoping there's enough good will amongst people out here (or boredom maybe) to help out other fellow members by making a nice spreadhseet with links, names, and some other useful quick data.

In other words an Armour Mod Index :)

How to Use:

See a cool armour? Want to help modders out, or let others discover it as well? Well then go ahead and make an entry!

Just click the link and start editing away!

But what if you mess up or some troll finds it and tries to destroy it? 

Well Google has you covered, there's revision history which allows you to restore previous edits :)

Info:

Mod Publisher - The person who posts the mod publicly for all to download from. Usually the same as the mod creator. The person who a modder should contact for permissions etc...

Open Permissions - Modders are allowed to re-host the mod altered or un-altered provided they give appropriate credits and description of the page with a link to the original mod page

By PM Only - Modders need to ask the mod publisher via PM and share details about what you plan on using the mod for.

Closed - Modders aren't allowed to publicly share their edited version of the mod.

Additional Notes - An area for additional restrictions set by the publisher/author (For example a mod can be open to being editable, but not allowed to be hosted on any other website than nexus/LL/etc..)

Why this is Useful:

One of the most annoying things is to gather permissions and stuff. So I added a spot to that to help out some of the mod authors out.

This resource is freely editable to anyone with a Google account.

I hope the list can be something of use to people and can maybe grow to something big but that's all up to you.

Provides a way for people with some free time or non-modders to help create a resource that I have no doubt in my mind can be useful to other users and modders alike. (A sense of giving back that doesn't require money or really that much individual time)

Current limitations:

- Please keep entries in english, If this thing gets to be a really large and useful resource I'll add spots for translations to oft-used langauages.

- Your armour may say it's fitted to UNP Slim, or CBBE or state that it's BodySlideable, these are all in essence just derivative works of the main category of bodies out there like CBBE, UNP etc.. Just select the main category or "family" of the armour.

- Images, I thought about adding in a spot for you to allow hoverable images so you can visually see the armour, but IDK if it's posisble with google scripts API. Maybe someone more knowledgeable in Javascript can take a look and let me know?

Suggestions?:

Got a cool idea to improve the resource? Like a formula to prettify URL's? Or a script to add interactive elements? Or even just add more spots to allow more data to make it sortable in more ways? Then make a post below :)

Also feel free to share the resource on other modding sites!

Google SpreadSheet Link

Archived