little help

Kaldor Draigo

What browser are you using maybe it has something to do with the browser? Could also be a plugin that you are using. I'm using chrome and don't have that huge bar above the videos.

attachicon.gifyoutube.jpg

firefox it never did that bar before untill few days ago :/ or you could of looked at bottom left of the pick and it shows what browser i am using

It could be that FF recently did a update and maybe something was changed during the update. My FF that I use only when desperate or when chrome is acting up has that line though mine is bigger then the one that you have.

post-25667-0-06980400-1410621381_thumb.jpg

Are you getting any errors from Java? I get a Java error that when the error box is once closed changes the screen to the above pic's look but if it doesn't get closed it doesn't change and the line stays small. The error is a addeventlistener error.

post-25667-0-60383300-1410621837_thumb.jpg

I'm running the latest firefox although I usually use Chrome for Youtube and TwitchTV.

(sorry about the image size)

post-224222-0-25077900-1411049105_thumb.jpg

Check your firefox settings, layout customization and your add-ons. That white bar shouldn't be there.

ps - Beneath The Black Flag by Miracle of Sound is a great pirate song.

Archived