Am I missing something with StopCombatEx?

When an enemy starts raping me or one of my CM companions in combat, my other partners just go right on bashing its brains out. I don't have HelpRapeVPlayer enabled. Does it just not work with CM partners, or am I missing a component, or what?

Guest Donkey

it's not stopCombatEX but helpRapePlayer.esp is what you need the other will just forces guards who are nearby to break or kill the raper. HelpKillRaper.esp will make sure if you have follower or companion to come to your aid and break rape sequence.

The thing is, I'm trying to make them NOT attack the rapist. I assumed StopCombatEx would make them stop attacking anything that's trying to engage in sex, but they keep on fighting.

I believe it is just how the game is.

The NPC still sees the enemy as a hostile target, and will keep attacking it till it is dead. No matter what the enemy is engaged in (rape/sex/etc).

All I can think of is to find a way to make the enemy not hostile to your companions/other NPCs.

There is a solution to that if you are willing to cheat a little. Open the console and click any npc that you want to stop attacking. When you see their name in the upper edge of the screen, type kill and press enter. Later, when the rape is over, you can resurrect them by typing resurrect.

I've just been using the stopcombat command on each attacking NPC, actually. The only trouble is sometimes I can't click all of the attacking NPCs from a certain angle and they can interrupt the action pretty dang fast.

I guess StopCombatEx just doesn't do what I thought it did, though? Does it just make sure I don't get attacked while being raped?

I've just been using the stopcombat command on each attacking NPC' date=' actually. The only trouble is sometimes I can't click all of the attacking NPCs from a certain angle and they can interrupt the action pretty dang fast.

I guess StopCombatEx just doesn't do what I thought it did, though? Does it just make sure I don't get attacked while being raped?

[/quote']

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were a noob but better safe than sorry :P

There is an option in the Lovers settings spell for disabling combat during sex that needs to be on.

That's been on.

Doesn't stop 'em when they get assaulted.

They'll stop if my companion does the assaulting, which I presume is the mod at work, but not if they get assaulted themselves.

StopCombat really sucks to be honest. I use it too and if my character is raped by a caster with summoning spells or illusion spells, he keeps spamming them while raping her, going invisible and looking like he's having a fit. I usually set their magicka to 0 to stop it. Is there also a silence command? :P

I don't think there's a command to give someone a magic effect, but even if you could, doing that would also give him the green glow from the debuff so it's like he's radioactive or something...

• 1 month later...

There is an option in the Lovers settings spell for disabling combat during sex that needs to be on.

That's been on.

Doesn't stop 'em when they get assaulted.

They'll stop if my companion does the assaulting' date=' which I presume is the mod at work, but not if they get assaulted themselves.

[/quote']

In my case, I get killed by NPCs when I am raping their friends, even though the stop combat during sex option is ON, actually it was ON by default and I turned it OFF and ON again just to be sure and am still getting killed.

I remember back in rev 78 or something, I could rape people in the middle of the streets and everyone would just watch, but ever since rev 85 or something they'll just beat me up and throw me off my victim.

EDIT: It seems the StopCombatEX works now, well, maybe it doesn't work only in HentaiMania dungeons because that's where I got killed the first time I raped someone close to enemies on my new install.

'setav.silence 1' will prevent the target from being able to cast spells.

Unfortunately, I can't be of any more help, as I never use companions.  Although, I was letting myself get raped by the female dark elf pirate from the Marie Elena, and a guard came up and killed her while I was screenshotting.  :(  Not sure if it's related to the OP's issue or not.

Archived