Why are breasticals physics so confusing ? o.O

shroudsage

so basically ive been trying to get the sexy idle animation mod to work with the breast collision physics so that they interact with each other. ( i would post a link to what i mean but apparently im not allowed. the video's name on youtube is : skyrim idle animation+HDT physics collision with about 200,000 views

)  however it just doesn't seem to wont to work no matter how many various walkthrough's and instructions i follow. overall i want it to work  with combat animations and just in general. im currently using a few animation mods: pretty jump animations, mystic knight (magic animations) and pretty combat animations. i use the cbbe body with the cbbe texture renewal skin. 

so i guess what im really asking for is clear detailed instructions on how to get the sexy idle animation to work with the breast physics/collision like in the video, i use mod organizer so that would be a prefered way of doing this however manual is fine aswell. i also dont mind switching to other mods etc as long as it works overall .

also any suggested armor/clothes mods that work with this would appreciated :) similar to killer keos cbbe armors (not insanely skimpy) 

so please help because ive been trying to get this to work for a rediculous amount of time XD

so basically ive been trying to get the sexy idle animation mod to work with the breast collision physics so that they interact with each other. ( i would post a link to what i mean but apparently im not allowed. the video's name on youtube is : skyrim idle animation+HDT physics collision with about 200,000 views

)  however it just doesn't seem to wont to work no matter how many various walkthrough's and instructions i follow. overall i want it to work  with combat animations and just in general. im currently using a few animation mods: pretty jump animations, mystic knight (magic animations) and pretty combat animations. i use the cbbe body with the cbbe texture renewal skin. 

so i guess what im really asking for is clear detailed instructions on how to get the sexy idle animation to work with the breast physics/collision like in the video, i use mod organizer so that would be a prefered way of doing this however manual is fine aswell. i also dont mind switching to other mods etc as long as it works overall .
also any suggested armor/clothes mods that work with this would appreciated :) similar to killer keos cbbe armors (not insanely skimpy) 

so please help because ive been trying to get this to work for a rediculous amount of time XD

Use These To get it working and Get the Remodeled CBBE HDT TBBP armors from nexus here's the link the armors these are better that Killer keos:http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

install the HDT all in One 14.28 first and then the XML file 

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

get the HDT All in one 14.28(Edit 5) from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

use HDT all in one file from that link otherwise it won't work

Archived