Loli characters

Question: I've been trying to figure out how to make a femalebody_0.nif properly scale to a femalebody_1.nif. When the weight scale is all the way down' date=' it looks fine, and when it's all the way up, it looks fine. But if you try moving the slider anywhere inbetween, the graphics flip out, and the model gets super messed up. Anyone know how to fix this? Here's a link to the current version of my loli mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c31o79ptit99bjc

Both files are in their proper place in the meshes Oriental folder. If anyone knows how to fix the issue, or can do so themselves, any help would be appreciated. I like both bodies, and would really like to get them to work properly in conjunction. Please and thank you.

[/quote']

Both your body meshes contain the same number of vertices which is a step in the right direction, but if the vert indexes don't match you'll get horrible morphing. For example, say vertex 1000 is on the left knee in _0 but on the right elbow in _1, if the slider is at 50% that vertex will appear to be halfway between the knee and the elbow.

The only way I know to ensure indexes are preserved is to import one nif into blender and edit it to your requirements for the opposing nif (so import _0 and edit it to look like your preferred _1 shape) and export. I've only ever used blender to create nifs for armour and clothing for FO3 so only ever had one nif to worry about so I could use my 3d app of choice for modelling, c4d, but even using a 3rd party export facility (riptide pro) I still can't preserve vert indexes for skyrim.

Hopefully someone else can chime in with how, rather than my pointless ramblings on why ;)

Question: I've been trying to figure out how to make a femalebody_0.nif properly scale to a femalebody_1.nif. When the weight scale is all the way down' date=' it looks fine, and when it's all the way up, it looks fine. But if you try moving the slider anywhere inbetween, the graphics flip out, and the model gets super messed up. Anyone know how to fix this? Here's a link to the current version of my loli mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c31o79ptit99bjc

Both files are in their proper place in the meshes Oriental folder. If anyone knows how to fix the issue, or can do so themselves, any help would be appreciated. I like both bodies, and would really like to get them to work properly in conjunction. Please and thank you.

[/quote']

Both your body meshes contain the same number of vertices which is a step in the right direction, but if the vert indexes don't match you'll get horrible morphing. For example, say vertex 1000 is on the left knee in _0 but on the right elbow in _1, if the slider is at 50% that vertex will appear to be halfway between the knee and the elbow.

The only way I know to ensure indexes are preserved is to import one nif into blender and edit it to your requirements for the opposing nif (so import _0 and edit it to look like your preferred _1 shape) and export. I've only ever used blender to create nifs for armour and clothing for FO3 so only ever had one nif to worry about so I could use my 3d app of choice for modelling, c4d, but even using a 3rd party export facility (riptide pro) I still can't preserve vert indexes for skyrim.

Hopefully someone else can chime in with how, rather than my pointless ramblings on why ;)

Ah, I think I understand that, for the most part. I saw what the models looked like in NifSkope. I assume the Yellow dots with the line leading off would be the vertices. And that they need to be in basically the same location for both models, or something like that?

I've decided to upload the new race so people can try it out and tell me what they think. I haven't edited the esp to make adding followers easier yet' date=' but when I do I'll upload the esp. I'm also not going to upload the head size variants right now. At the moment it's using the smallest head size, so if that's still too big let me know and I'll make a smaller one. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ylyxyjbwd955keh

And some SS's:

[/quote']

Wonderful!

Few questions though.

First: Does this race replace anything?

Cause I have like... 4 Loli races.

Second: If you don't mind uploading a... 0.8 head variant, would be great.

LOL!!! So I made the 0.8 head size. I don't think you'll like it but I'll upload so you can try it. It's at least worth the LOL. Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c23hvdhv5p71x5h

Now here's a 1.0 size (default vanilla size). I think this will be closer to what you want' date=' but if not let me know:

http://www.mediafire.com/?evdwejm3n2ranp7

[/quote']

Lol, alright, I'ma upload some ss in the morning, hopefully.

Whoa! Awesome! I tried the race and it looks pretty good! What made laugh was the description of the race, hahahaha, that is a great description and i´m fine with head size like that in 0.9 although i´m going to try the 0.8 variant to see what it looks like.

just a heads up - updated my post - check sig for link:

Update 9:

-added Complete-Loli-v0.1 [uNP]

Version Info

New in this:

- male loli support [alpha]

- flat chest option

- optional NPC Dorthe [test]

- slightly reduced body and hands in scale

- smoothed hands and body textures for flat chest option

Screenshots Flat-Chest Option

0773859.jpg

6542167.jpg

0932321.jpg

Screenshots Young Male [alpha]

7950127.jpg

4297021.jpg

0852409.jpg

Screenshots NPC Dorthe [test]

0171184.jpg

Ooh' date=' Jiitek, I love your flat chests, but I love the eyes in Kalell's mod more. If I just copy the eyes folder, will that work to combine them?

[/quote']

It might, rather it should, you can go ahead and try it, just be sure to backup whatever files you replace.

Well' date=' okay maybe it's not so much the eyes as the eyesockets.

Loli Race:

[img']http://webbstuff.net/evilneko/eyesgood.jpg[/img]

Jiitek's flat chest Ashen x117 race:

eyesnogood.jpg

I've been futzing with the files but can't seem to clear it up. :/

I believe that's a simple matter of face textures.

I don't know which face texture each is using.

But jitek's looks like it's possibly vanilla with some slight tweaks.

Like Pretty Face, or Younger Faces, one of those mods.

Kalell I believe is using faces like Ran's HeadMesh, I believe it's called, which slims the nose down, he may also be using another mod that widens the eyes, making them more define, but I forgot what it's called.

Edit: I see jitek's is ashen, so he's using Oriental Beauty Mod.

You might wanna try looking for a wider eye mod, I know there is one, I downloaded a while ago, but can't find it.

Or try installing a different face texture like envision.

eyesgood2.jpg

There we go. I tried replacing the face before' date=' but I apparently replaced the wrong one. The one in character\Oriental\female is the one that was being used, rather than the one in character\Oriental\x117\female.

[/quote']

Glad you figured it out, looks good.

I need to heavily work on my character, right now she looks far to old for some reason.

I just hope you make boys at some point' date=' because those "teens" look like shaved adults. :s

[/quote']

Yeah, I want to make a huge crucifix outta dead lil boys' and place it outside of all my houses.

But I agree, they look like small, shaved men.

protoblaze_thumb.jpg

Proto-Blaze thanks you all, but wishes she had an ENB that didn't pit strange lines all over her in certain lighting conditions.

Finding one I like is quite tricky it seems. Seems people just go overboard on bloom/hdr effects (makes Fallout 3's HDR look positively awesome, by comparison) and put in absurd levels of depth of field and call it "real" or "quality." Meanwhile I don't want to pretend I'm looking at the world through a low-quality camcorder of thirty years ago...I just want to be rid of some graphical glitches, mainly. I originally got ENB to fix a serious glitch with fires spreading black pixels all over the place. And now I'm rambling off topic...

Wanted to just reply and say thank you to Kalell for the 1.0 head size skeleton. I use the Ashen race and i always felt the head was a tad too big. I tried the 0.8 ... and boy .. was that waaayy to small XD. 1.0 is perfect, I guess my original was around 1.1 or 1.15.