Character positions during sex remain inaccurate....Help?

meteorsmash

Ok so to get this out of the way first, my game is set up so that only males have sex and also, my playable character is an argonian.

So...ever since I began modding I noticed the sex animations were sometimes a little awkward, the animation detail is great, however some characters' positions are just wrong, for example, my character could be giving a blowjob to another, but he's not sucking on his penis but the air, and the erect penis he's supposed to be sucking is below his mouth, another example would be when my character is humping somebody, sometimes the penis isn't entering anything, the NPC is either too close or too far away for it to align properly, any advice? I imagine this is linked to sexlab framework since most of the mods I apply have this problem...the only mods that don't depend on sexlab which I have are SexAddicts and Animated Prostitution and while Addicts presents this problem, AP just doesn't seem to be compatible with SOS...but one problem at a time, just help me to figure out how to align the characters properly, if I need to reset settings somewhere, idk, I'd be really grateful for any help you can offer me

Archived