Hello! #banned from nexus lol

Hey i'm new to this site. You guys can all me Frost. I'm a Fallout NV modder from Nexus.. Recently i was banned for making it public that their admins break the ToS... they banned me soon after ( no warnings again another violation ) anyways they tried to cover the whole thing up by fabricating "fromal warnings" which i never received.. lol pathetic i know...I also documented the whole thing via screenshots. (proof of mods breaking ToS)..... ANYWAYS their loss!

I'm currently working on a Main quest line  and player home..  the idea is to bring back the enclave and built on the idea that they arent all bad ( maybe a possible alliance with the BoS??? )  its still in alpha but i have some links you guys can check out!

Version: 0.7A (not released!)

Version ??? ( more work on 0.7A and i've done even more work on it since this video)

Looking forward to meeting you guys :)

P.S: Let me know what you think

Edited by DJFrosted

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10134-banned-from-nexus/

This thread might interest you. Also, what screenshots are you talking about? Care to share them?

ahh they were just of the mods breaking rules.. anyways im not sure that would help anything.. i only took them to show the owner of nexus.. its more along the lines of them saying not to do something but going ahead and doing it themselves.. it's like how do they expect their members to follow the ToS if the ones enforcing it cant even follow them..

This thread might interest you. Also, what screenshots are you talking about? Care to share them?

ahh they were just of the mods breaking rules.. anyways im not sure that would help anything.. i only took them to show the owner of nexus.. its more along the lines of them saying not to do something but going ahead and doing it themselves.. it's like how do they expect their members to follow the ToS if the ones enforcing it cant even follow them..

Well, you should post the screenshots in the Banned from Nexus thread. The thread is meant for the kind of stuff that incriminates the Nexus Staff.

Well, you should post the screenshots in the Banned from Nexus thread. The thread is meant for the kind of stuff that incriminates the Nexus Staff.

ya i hear you.. but im not looking to add to a nexus hate thread.. i like the site a lot but its run poorly but those mods and 1 admin i was refering to im sure you guys know The Faggot Dante lol since theres a thread on him XD

Post them over at the thread I showed you. Most of the people over there know your plight and they do need a good laugh once in a while and those screenshots of yours will probably give them such.

Well they arent incriminating unless you;re familiar with the nexus ToS its mostly just proof to clear my name in hopes that i can use the site to at least download mods again ( although its not a pain to change my ip address via my linux tower which i route internet traffic through i'd like to be able to sue my old account still because there is a lot of cool people on nexus

Ah, I think I got what's in your mind there. It's not a bashing thread at all over there. It's just a bunch of people sharing their opinions on the issues of getting handed the ban hammer in some ridiculous ways. If anything, it's like a joke thread where the joke's on Nexus. You should at least read through it once and see for yourself if you're not sure of posting there.

ya i hear you.. but im not looking to add to a nexus hate thread.. i like the site a lot but its run poorly but those mods and 1 admin i was refering to im sure you guys know The Faggot Dante lol since theres a thread on him XD

Post them over at the thread I showed you. Most of the people over there know your plight and they do need a good laugh once in a while and those screenshots of yours will probably give them such.

Well they arent incriminating unless you;re familiar with the nexus ToS its mostly just proof to clear my name in hopes that i can use the site to at least download mods again ( although its not a pain to change my ip address via my linux tower which i route internet traffic through i'd like to be able to sue my old account still because there is a lot of cool people on nexus

Also if you don't post them then why bring them up?

It's like saying I R MILLIONAIRE AND OWNER OF THE INTERNET.. it's just BS unless you back it up imo, so SS or it didn't happen :P

Peer pressure... it was simple people asking for proof of what you were saying

and people get banned from nexus literally every hour, the only thing that 'could' make you a special little exception is this 'proof' that seems to clearly fall under the RAGNACOOK provision of subsection C paragraph SpikeySkulls of the internet BS code. 

Sorry bro but I got a massive stick up my ass about people spouting shit and that they have proof etc then refusing to ever give it, I think you should 100% run for a government position pref congress senate or president even.

And while I'm not the massive nexus defender of truth and justice, I am peeved at internet herp derps claiming shit they can't really back up, and proclaiming over and over that they can, they just dont want to

So welcome to LL bro, we have higher standards of proof than nexus, so show some plox

post-52747-0-47042800-1408868366_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I'm not even gonna pretend to understand what is happening in the chat in the SS's but damn, I can't imagine whatever would have made them ban you in the first place.

Now whether you were a 'liar' or not I am not going to care, because the rest of the 12 year old internet tough guy act is HILARIOUS. You might even now make a cameo in my mod as someone who gets atrociously killed like ragnafuck

You honestly seem like a outstanding levelheaded Jihadist, would you like to *ahem* "Verbally rip my balls off" now?

Would you like some help? I can start, here we go. I honestly have no life, I mod all day, I have the penis of a small asian tranny, my father touched me too much as a kid and my mother was a trucker. I make fun of losers to boost my own deflated ego and to balance the small weewee syndrome.

But I have a hot ass wife who makes well in excess of 6 figures so it all evens out, I think I am just damn good at going down on her is why she keeps me around.

Also btw THIS is actual proof of Robin saying to break his own ToS, I even pointed that out..

post-52747-0-01934600-1408869160_thumb.jpg

Also as I have stated before it is a privately held website they can state rules then break them all they want, nothing wrong with bitching about it but also nothing at all illegal etc about them doing it. Private companies that have no shareholders can and should get away with basically whatever they want. I 100% think they should have a board etc then it would be run a fair bit better and more logical but I also think all humans should die in order for a more perfect robot order to come to power and rule correctly

Also you should read my sig b4 being a herp derp son

Welcome to the community, I am sure you will fit in until your obvious idiotic tendency's cause you to devolve into a spiral of frothing at the mouth and biting your own tongue off