Two mods that probably already exist but I cant find

Spectre_15

I want two mods that probably already exist.  I'm playing as a succubus, so I have the arousal mod as a way of telling me when to take my next victim.  When I need sex, I will usually have to go to the local inn, using a prostitution mod I found a while back, and fuck someone in the inn.  Of course, being a succubus, I then kill my lover, which sometimes I get away with, usually I don't.  Instead of having to go to an inn (my potential victims list is getting thin), is there a mod that I can use to seduce someone into having sex with me, and then I can kill them?  Ideally, I'd like to be able to have more than 1 partner as well, this way if I choose to kill a husband and wife, i can fuck them both beforehand.

The second mod I want involves the prison.  I just like the idea of a guard(s) abusing their power, and raping me in my cell when I sleep to serve my sentence.  Is this possible?

For the second one there is Prison Overhaul, it could be exactly what you had in mind.

As for the first one..how about some roleplaying and MatchMaker? Maybe a bit inconvenient with a some imaginative work needed, but still a solution.

Oh, and next time please use the thread meant for such questions:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/page-163

Prison overhaul didn't work for me when I tried it.  It just glitched out and I laid in a locked thing naked for 4 days (in game) before just reloading from before i was arrested.  No sex, no rape, nothing.  I can try the matchmaker.  Romance never seems to work for me either.

Archived