Adult-themed player home

Asrienda

Besides the Evil Lair (which is kinda buggy for me and caused a lot of problems), are there any half-decent adult/sexlab themed player homes?

I couldn't find any and sort of made my own using the console, a hearthfire home with an empty cellar, and a lot of patience.

Ladder up and drafting table:

Ikfk0U7.jpg

I put a cell door and some shackles in the alcove next to the ladder, then stuck this annoying girl from the Companions in there with some living armor. She'll be stuck in there forever!

6sEpLfS.jpg

Queen-sized bed next to the alcove with shackles on the headboard, for more "tame" fun:

R3dWbPR.jpg

s4vZHBL.jpg

Across the room is the hanging cage and the rack:

HU2tfNT.jpg

I put in another cell door between the room you enter the cellar and the next room, which you can see here, as well as in the previous shot:

IAhkhYc.jpg

In the second room, I placed 4 jail cells, one in each corner, for my slaves wearing cuffs, a collar, and a bondage harness. The girl with the zipsuit and crop takes care of the slaves when I'm off killing dragons:

rtxyUXE.jpg

Kk8gsQ2.jpg

Inside each cell is a bedroll and a bucket:

JWbNc6d.jpg

Here's the view looking out of the second room and into the first room:

RVI9XGR.jpg

My problems with setting things up this way are that I can't keep people in bondage when I leave the cell (say, on a pillory or the rack or shackles), I can't stop the NPCs from opening their jail cells and the main cell door unless I toggle off their AI (even if I lock the doors), and finally I can't share this with anyone besides sharing my entire save (which completed maybe half the game so far). Also, my lighting was accomplished by dropping torches... a completely inelegant solution that has fire randomly all over the place.

So I'm looking for a better solution... any ideas? Thanks!

Never, I would never a woman "hurt", not even in a game! :(  (torture)

1. I think you're in the wrong place to voice opinions like that lol

2. most of the time it's not to severely hurt a girl, they usually incorporate pleasure as well, so that she can feel the sting of the pain at the same time as orgasming or feeling pleasure, a lot of girls like it .. 

Never, I would never a woman "hurt", not even in a game! :(  (torture)

1. I think you're in the wrong place to voice opinions like that lol

2. most of the time it's not to severely hurt a girl, they usually incorporate pleasure as well, so that she can feel the sting of the pain at the same time as orgasming or feeling pleasure, a lot of girls like it .. 

I'm a few years older, and I have already collected a lot of experiences in my life. but I still felt no girl met, the joy of pain.

This might be exactly what I've been looking for! But I'd rather have a pre-made home to be honest :) Starting a new character is much easier that way!

Unfortunately I'm not a vampire and really don't like being one, but I'll try out the Vampire Slavers Den too. I just have to get cured of lycanthropy, then get Serana to bite me... could take a while.

Archived