Requesting help from modders

Chastelier

I wasn't sure about where to post this, but since it is kind of a tecnical thing.

I recently managed to find Fumofumo Reworked Hair Meshes after searching for what felt like an eternity on some. The issue is, I have always used a lot of mods, but never had I actually used recourses or created esp files. The issue is that this file contains no esp at all. Now I have been looking all over and the only explainations I can find all contain GECK, which I have attempted to install but can not run since I don't have FO3 or FOLV. Instead I tried downloading CS but I am completly lost with that. I feel like an idiot for not managing to do this when everyone keeps saying it is so very easy. Is there ANYONE who can help me so I can get this file into my game? Seriously anyone?

While I am at it (I will check the forum to find out if this has already been awnsered, if so I will remove this part), since I have a large amount of mods (mosly outfits) I sometimes run into a piece of clothing that doesn't seem supported by my game or something. The clothing will be shown, but seems.... refracted or something? Like part of it is streched out and it reached all the way throughout the cell. I might attempt to make a printscreen of this if I can not find the anwser on the form. However if anyone knows what I am talking about, is there an easy fix? Getting a new skeleton mod, different body or something? Just removing the outfit? I use Female EyeCandy - Body Replacer.

Adding hairs is one of the first skills one must learn

I can't exactly remember where did I learn it, can't give you a tutorial here cause time and can't do it for you cause it would be a crappy favor.

However I believe I placed a tutorial on a readme in one of my mods

And I found another tutorial the other day on Kijiko hairs for Oblivion

One of those should do the trick.

Adding hair is relatively easy, just need to create the hair's ID, mapping to object and texture, and then add it to a race

And stretching parts to infinity sounds like a typical skeleton problem

You are using clothing that uses bones which are not currently in your skeleton, it happens often when people try to use "BBB" enabled clothes on a non BBB skeleton

I use this one and all those problems go away

Archived