Body armor accessories that fit over clothing

NNS10

I'm not even sure what to imagine, but does anyone know of body armor accessories that fit over your equipment (therefore they don't occupy the body armor slot)?

I'd like my character to wear regular clothing, but be able to toss on extra protection over their clothing. I know Brokefoot's mashups add things like pauldrons and arm wraps, but I'm looking more for something around the body. Maybe a piece of leather or metal that can be slipped on like a bandolier? Or maybe some small breast plate that goes over equipment?

I don't have any solid ideas. I just recall Fallout New Vegas had some kevlar vest mods that could be worn over your existing clothing/armor. If anyone knows anything similar for Skyrim, I'm open to checking them.

I'm looking for something lore friendly and, preferably, UNP friendly.

Hmmmmm....What to Wear can do that and its available for UNP. I'm on my phone so linking sucks, but its on the Nexus.

I've seen that one before, but that's just a mashup, no? The body pieces will still take up the body slots. Even if they didn't, those are full vanilla body pieces and I expect they would not fit well over clothing.

Bandoliers come to mind.

That was one of the first things that came to mind, except they clip pretty badly for me. Even if I use the UNPB meshes on a UNP character, it clips. Is it just me or does everyone get that? And are there any other mesh updates I could try besides this?

Archived