Issue with skeleton mod causing problems Q_Q

I have this big problem i can t solve by myself.

I installed x32 maximum skeleton and CBBE.

But some mod doesn t work :(

for example i get some CTD with sexlab stories other players solved installing the X32 skeleton i already have.

Then seems to me HDT seems not working.

I have CBBE tried both curvy and the last.

XP32 maximum skeleton (both previous that latest release)

HDT

HDT for CBBE

I run fnis 5.1.1  with standard checkbox (1st 2nd and last)

I use NMM

What is strange:

-with enhanced character edit, the boobs and butt sliders doent do anything while only the weight slider affects those (someone told me this could be an issue).

-If i install CHSBHC (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888/?) the 2 sliders works (but its really ugly :/ so i uninstalled it and reloaded an old save)

-Sexlab stories crashes when i get near the parts requiring the skeleton (may or may not be the issue)

-chaurus+ doesn't scale belly

I have no errors in TES5edit

i have this issue also on new games

Attached load order don t know if you need something else.

Tell me if anyone has an idea or could help me adding more infos :(

Thank you a lot.

chaurus+ doesn't scale belly *If you mean your players belly doesn't grow when she it pregnant then that right there means that you are using the wrong skeleton or it's installed incorrectly. For a belly to grow the skeleton needs to have a belly node. If you are using a custom race then the body meshes textures and skeleton need to be manually added to your players folder.

What is strange:

-with enhanced character edit, the boobs and butt sliders doent do anything while only the weight slider affects those (someone told me this could be an issue).

-If i install CHSBHC (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888/?) the 2 sliders works (but its really ugly :/ so i uninstalled it and reloaded an old save)

-Sexlab stories crashes when i get near the parts requiring the skeleton (may or may not be the issue)

-chaurus+ doesn't scale belly

Chaurus only dosn't grow the belly if you let a mod overwrite your skeleton mod a lot of mods try it, but you should not let any mod overwrite the skeleton if you want it to work

Also you have to make a PSB body with bodyslide I personally don't like the PSB body so whenever I get impregnated I switch the femalebody.nif and femalebody1.nif between a cbbe backup and a PSB while pregnant. (if you want a detailed description send me a PM)

Since your character and every other npc uses the skeleton you installed you would crash everytime you load the skeleton not just with sexlab stories

Also the boobs and butt slider ingame don't do anything for no one only thing you change ingame is the weight everything else needs to be changed with bodyslide out of your game.

So nothing strange here

You should check for errors with loot (just google it) it will also help you maintain your loadorder form you loadorder.txt I see you have all requirements

What people need to help you and to make it easy is a papyrus logfile you have to install it and enable it

in skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

then run the game, a folder called "Logs" will appear in \documents\my games\skyrim

in logs\script\ the file ending in .0 is the latest game session

In this log you or we if you post it here can see whats going on bevor your system freezes

Thank you so much!

you answered so many questions i needed badly.

Now i am really close to understanding all i need.

First of all i'd say i don t really like nor want PSB, pregnancy or similar mods.

What i don t really understand is how can i enable boobs and butts HDT...

But what should i do to post a papyrus explaining problems with HDT?

Maybe i need a mod enabling boob physics like CHSBHC (if so do you know any better than that?)? or should it work already with:

CBBE

HDT PHisic extension

HDT for SEVENBASE UNP CBBBE etc

This is my most important doubt.

The other is what is causing my game to CTD when i get close to sexlab stories locations (strangely just the ones having pregnancy scaling)..

And i have a papyrus for that but its quite dirty (attached)

I use a savegame in alternate start cell, because skyrim crashes if loaded in an open area (but i read that is normal) then load my save game (and i used command "coc cradlestonetowerexterior01 to move in the area).

Tnak you really a lot

Papyrus.0.7z

What i don t really understand is how can i enable boobs and butts HDT...

But what should i do to post a papyrus explaining problems with HDT?

This is my most important doubt.

The other is what is causing my game to CTD when i get close to sexlab stories locations (strangely just the ones having pregnancy scaling)..

And i have a papyrus for that but its quite dirty (attached)

I use a savegame in alternate start cell, because skyrim crashes if loaded in an open area (but i read that is normal) then load my save game (and i used command "coc cradlestonetowerexterior01 to move in the area).

Tnak you really a lot

For boobs and butt physics you only need to make a body with bodyslide there are some drop down menu's with presets you have to choose TBB body for boobs only and tbbp for boobs and butt I make a screen so you see it (screen is attached at the end of my post)

Also you can use a mod to ad hdt physics like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/ for it to work you need the hdt physics extrension itself which is described on the linked mod

Like I said I sadly don't really now what the sexlab stories mod does form your description and the mod description I assume it adds some events to the allready existing world? Or does it even add completly new locations?

So you say you crash once you approch a event that includes pregnancy try reinstalling the skeleton and let it overwrite everything maybe the missing belly node which you don't have is causing the game to crash, but should not happen normally but well worth a try.

Tnak you really a lot

This happens if your memory block is full skyrim by default uses 256mb ram blocks so if you load an open world area you might fill the block instant which causes a freeze. You can fix this by loading a small cell and after it loading the open world or you can take a look at

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/? the part which you need is "Shenson's Memory Patch" and the below "SKSE / memory blocks log"

Skyrim by default is a 32bit application means it won't use your RAM completly as its limited you can take a look at the whole guide if you have time.

With the memory patch you can make the standart blocks bigger so it dosen't fill up instant this also fixes solstheim travels

Sadly my knowledge of the logs is not that great I see a lot of errors, but I have no idea if they are relevant maybe someone with more insight takes a look at the log.

You can try to write the author of sexlab stories with the log attached most modders here are friendly and help you if you provide them with information that helps them fixing your problem like the log.

Again I really recommend you installing LOOT it helps maintain the loadorder and also shows you errors between conflicting mods.

post-425879-0-81940200-1408191911_thumb.png

This is due to the pregnant shape of the Brood Mother.

I thought I had included enough to make it standalone but the skeleton needs to be fully installed apparently.

So found this in the stories thread this may include your problem if there are bones missing and the npc's in the mod using it it may cause problems well like I allready said try reinstalling xp32 skeleton and let it overwrite everything if this dosent fix it you may try xpmse "same" skeleton but advanced.

I go to Morthal and head north, and every time I get into the vicinity of the Brood Mother, I crash to desktop.

Is this what happens to you too? if so try the said above didn't find any other crash reports in the forum about that since I took a look at the mod I guess I might try installing it too so I see if same happens to me :D

EDIT: So I try'd the mod out myself to see what the problem could be and it works fine for me so the only thing that makes sense to me is that you are missing the belly node on your skeleton solution from above should work try it and report back please

I did reinstall the skeleton many times only thing that i didn t overwrite was female running animation....

I overwrited it... everything works ._. ty so much.

for the bodyslide stuff

I opened bodyslide editor

select calientebodyadvnced TBBP

Select CBBE

Adjusted sliders like those in screens..

And now? :D

Its not really clear how what i should do to make the changes appear in game.

You already helped a lot, thank you.

P.S. i already have loot but i usually set up load order manually checkind dependencies and check with tes5edit

Is it safer to use loot?

The sliders are up to you to choose or change the shape you like or use a preset after that you click on the bottom on create bodys it will replace the files called femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif if you want to backup them. Like I said I like to switch between PSB and CBBE, but if you don't change it you need no backup for me I also have a non tbbp backup if I get ever tired of bouncing boobs which will not happen I guess :P .

For loot well if you want to set up your loadorder manual there is nothing wrong about it I use 300+ mods and I'm lazy so loot is my choice if you ask how I use 300 if the cap is 255 you can merge mods with tes5edit, but you might allready know this I mostly merge my armor togheter if I have too many mods^^

I'm glad I could help you just a reminder for the future like I said let nothing overwrite your skeleton mods like the running animation or whatever

Attached is a bodyslide screen I marked the important things

post-425879-0-64568000-1408223732_thumb.png

Archived