Help? Animated Prostitution?

jupiterberries

I've been using AP nexus for a long time now.  Until recently when I joined this site and found this SexLab Framework. But that's where i'm confused at. Seeing as to how AP is like the only sex mod on Nexus, what's the relation of AP with SexLab? I've googled and searched throuh Nexus and barely see any comparisons being made.

I also notice animations from AP are included as part of SexLab Framework so does that mean I won't need AP when I use SexLab? Or are both mods compatible with each other?

Also just to clear things up, SexLab is required for all sex mods on this site, right? I already have FNIS, SKSE and SkyUI as listed on the SexLab page itself but according to this other thread I found,  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/, XP32 skeleton is required as well? I'm not even sure what XP32 skeleton is for. Can someone please enlighten me?

Yes you can drop ap for sexlab its way better anyways but no not all mods here require it but then again thats because theres alot of body mods and armor mods/conversions ect found here. The xp32 maximum skeleton extended is a advanced pc/npc skeleton to allow things like hdt body physics (breast, but, belly, hair movement) and gives more weapon placement options ect. It is compatible with most if not all body types and most if not everyone here would recommend you install it. If you need any help figuring out how to install any mods here or just hunting down a mod idea you think of (trust me most sex related ideas you could have can be found already made here) just ask.

Ok, thanks. So, the xp32 skeleton is a must-have? I tried installing the one from Nexus but during installation, it had to overwrite files from Realistic Ragdolls. Wtf? So it requires Realistic Ragdolls, yet their files conflicts with each other.  

I also have some problem installing SexLab Framework, with several files being asked to be overwritten over my other mod, MFG console. What can I do about this?

Well, I went ahead and overwrote the files when asked. I started the game and I got a message from SexLab about needing a newer version of FNIS.

So I updated my FNIS to the latest vers and ran the tool. I don't know but that seem to worsen the situation. Now, I can't even load my saves. I get through the loading screen and just when the loading is about to finish, the game CTDs. 

I have the xp32 Extended skeleton, SexLab and SexLab Romance plugin. I've tried running FNIS with the skeleton arm fix, disabling SexLab Romance.esp, disabling the AP.esm and still the game CTDs when loading. Anyone has any idea? 

EDIT: nevermind, solved it. Crash was due to FNIS apparently. I had to check Gender-specific patch for it to work

AP is a standalone sex mod, it is not the only one available on Nexus. There is also the ASX mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8714/?). There have been other standalone sex mods hosted in various forums on the internet including the SexAddicts mod of my own which is hosted here on LL.

As a rule of thumb all those stand alone mods were created before the first usable sex framework mod (SexIs) was created and hosted here on LL. The SexIs framework allowed modders to create sex mods by concentrating on the story or reason for the sex to be occurring and then calling the framework code to actually start and run the sex animations. (Note: A part of the Skyrim Slavery System (S3) mod also hosted here on LL would have to be counted as the first sex framework for Skyrim but it didn't have enough animations to make it useful as a general mod and the focus of development was on slavery so it never quite took off).

This made it a lot easier to create sex mods and as a matter of course a lot of sex mods (a paltry few compared to whats available now but it seemed like a lot back then) got created but then something bad happened. The author of SexIs vanished without a trace. After some time and dicussion Ashal the owner of Lovers Lab decided he would pick up the mod but would rewrite the code to his own standards and thus the SexLab Framework was born.

Subsequently there has been an explosion of additional sex mods which use the Sexlab Framework, a great supply of additional animations (some of which have been added to later versions of AP, thanks to animators including Josh the creator of AP who are willing to allow their animations to be shared and used in many mods).

There is a very useful index of the mods using the Sexlab Framework (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/) which you can browse to find which of the sex mods that are available are the ones you want to try.

Note that AP is not incompatible with the Sexlab Framework, you can have both installed at the same time. The one thing you have to do though is make sure that the player or any NPC having sex using the Sexlab Framework isn't also selected for sex through AP at the same time. If that DOES happen though they only real effect is that the overused NPC (or player) will tend to warp back and forth between their different sex partners leaving their other sex partner air-humping at times.

End of history lesson ;).

Well, I went ahead and overwrote the files when asked. I started the game and I got a message from SexLab about needing a newer version of FNIS.

So I updated my FNIS to the latest vers and ran the tool. I don't know but that seem to worsen the situation. Now, I can't even load my saves. I get through the loading screen and just when the loading is about to finish, the game CTDs. 

I have the xp32 Extended skeleton, SexLab and SexLab Romance plugin. I've tried running FNIS with the skeleton arm fix, disabling SexLab Romance.esp, disabling the AP.esm and still the game CTDs when loading. Anyone has any idea? 

EDIT: nevermind, solved it. Crash was due to FNIS apparently. I had to check Gender-specific patch for it to work

I would sujest just using this version of that skeleton http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ while right now odds are your not making use of all the features sooner or later you will. Its basicly the same thing just with more features also yes your supposed to overwrite everything it asks you to its the last thing you want to install for that reason realistic ragdolls still works fine even without its own skeleton.

Ok, thanks. So, the xp32 skeleton is a must-have? I tried installing the one from Nexus but during installation, it had to overwrite files from Realistic Ragdolls. Wtf? So it requires Realistic Ragdolls, yet their files conflicts with each other.  

I also have some problem installing SexLab Framework, with several files being asked to be overwritten over my other mod, MFG console. What can I do about this?

Xp32 skeleton is not really must-have. It can work without, but some things (animations) can look odd, not right, funky, broken, etc ... Some thing will be OK, some not. But with Xp32 skeleton most things in most case will work right.

You don't need Realistic Ragdolls mod (you actually only need .esp, mod, not those included skeletons). Its the same as with Xp32 skeleton. Some thing, in some case may look odd, wrong, broken.

If you will also use HDT mod (im sure you will), then its best you do use Xp32 skeleton and Realistic force/ragdolls mod. Because HDT will, sort of, amplify that "can look odd, not right, broken..."

I would sujest just using this version of that skeleton http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ while right now odds are your not making use of all the features sooner or later you will. Its basicly the same thing just with more features also yes your supposed to overwrite everything it asks you to its the last thing you want to install for that reason realistic ragdolls still works fine even without its own skeleton.

I'll check that out. The first line has me concerned though. "Attention: DISABLE THE RACEMENUPLUGIN.ESP AND ONLY USE THE RACEMENUPLUGINXPMSE.ESP!

Do I need to follow this? I don't have the RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp mentioned there

Hi!

I have RaceMenu mod installed, and when I tried to install Xp32 skeleton, I always get CTD - in fact, the game doesn't even start. Is it because of the conflict with the RaceMenu mod? I installed it through NMM, but there wasn't any option regarding Racemenu.

This mod doesn't come with any esm or esp - not with NMM installation, and not in manual files.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: nevermind, I found out that the description on the mod site here was wrong - it said it's also on Nexus, but that's OLD version. I downloaded the new version from here. But OMFG what a disappointment. Removing RaceMod messed up my character's hair and body colour, and no tattooes anymore. And when I tried to use the showracemenu command to change the fugly hair colour, I got CTD.

I checked several times - I have all the required files, and I followed all instructions. The skeleton mod is simply not working properly.

Since most of SexLab mods use that skeleton mod, I won't be able to use them after all. :(

Hi. I have Sexlabs and several related mods installed. When I try to initiate a sex scene with dialogue "Let's have some > time to know eachother"   the game CTD's every single time a bit after the NPC disrobes even though I tried Sexlabs nude-skins and uninstalling Zaz animations, etc. Also the Sexlab Matchmaker irresistible self fizzles when cast on NPC's even it seems if there aroused level is high (?) I updated all my mods the other day again but no luck. You can see what Sexlabs mods I have installed in the screenshot below (I added the note that the new version of Sexlabs Solutions is also installed in the pic). This is frustrating as I've been trying to get this to work off and on for almost a year :\  I use XPMSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton  not the XP32 mod but just the modified one for compatibility with SOS.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm combing through the pinned thread again now.

Thank you!

post-211216-0-42024200-1407948139_thumb.jpg

Hi - I'm beginning to sound like an evanglist but I think you'd be better migrating to Mod Organizer. It can pick up a lot of errors that aren't noticed by Nexus Mod Manager. You can migrate all your mods directly. MO also allows easy setting up and acess to different profiles so that you can try out different combinations of mods. I've only encountered two things that it doesn't fix:

1. If you have SoS and/or Zaz Animations then their esm files must be loaded before SexLab

2. SKSE 1.7.1 scripts have to load after SoS in mods.

Archived