View File

Church of Buxomology Presents

Mjerna Follower

A character by LordBBW is now a follower for the taking! You may see her adventures from time to time on LordBBW's Mjerna Tumbler. The body is now using Aidposian core model which is based on Cold Steel's New BBW+ body. Mjerna is armed with Reaper of Souls Scythe. Get ready for a lot of jiggly goodness!

Details

• Nord female located in the Temple of Dibella (Markarth)
  • Is essential and levels with you
  • Can be married
  • Default weapon is Reaper of Souls Scythe (in which I tried to get in contact with the author fore re-use purposes, but no response)
  • Default outfit is Scion Plate
  • Height Scale = 1.2
  • Has the following Perks:

1. Juggernaut
  2. Well Fitted
  3. Tower of Strength
  4. Barbarian
  5. Champions Stance
  6. Limb Splitter
  7. Great Critical Charge
  8. Devastating Blow
  9. Sweep
  10. Warmaster

• Body meshes using the core body from version 3 of the Adiposian Race mod.
  • Body textures are from the female texture replacer mod by AnTiWoMaAgNoT.
  • As with our big girl creations, there will be clipping, especially in Ms. Vavavooommm's breasts.
  • Tera Scion Plate armor converted with Outfit Studio to fit the body and have HDT compatibility.

Requirements

• Skyrim core game and it's Update 1.9.32.0.8
  • Skeleton that supports HDT
  • HDT Physics Extension

Upgrading?

• When upgrading to a new version, disband the Mjerna follower first and make a new save.
  • Then UN-install the other version completely from you mod organizer before you install the new version. Things may not work correctly if newer versions are installed over top residual files and you may have files taking up space.

Thanks and Credits

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/07/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

I wish I could do better with the armor fitting / editing...I find myself to get a little bit frustrated trying to smooth things out in the armor plating.  But, Mjerna was fun to make and play with.  ;)

I just use Outfit Studio.  I have just scratched the surface with blender and never used 3DS Max.  I'm really wondering if it's worth getting 3DS for this little hobby of mine.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

1 and only follower i'll use from here on! I do have 2 questions though, first being if there is a way to unequip her armor so that I could equip others onto her. As of now any armor I give her she just holds it and wont equip it. Second question is is there a way for me to take her face and equip it to one of my playable characters?

1 and only follower i'll use from here on! I do have 2 questions though, first being if there is a way to unequip her armor so that I could equip others onto her. As of now any armor I give her she just holds it and wont equip it. Second question is is there a way for me to take her face and equip it to one of my playable characters?

If you use some type of follower framework mod, you could possibly remove the armor for Mjerna.  Currently, Mjerna's armor is tweaked to be a bit better than most armors in the base game.  I'm guessing if you are trying to give Mjerna armor to wear that is lower armor rating of what she currently has, she will decide to not use the new lesser armor.

The armor she currently has in the mod is the only one that matches her body shape.  If you manage to place a different armor on Mjerna, it will not match her body shape and what-not.  Unless you make create/edit other armor yourself to match the body.

Using the CK, you too can create the following into a playable character (aka playable race).  There are several tutorials around the net that you could follow to make this happen.

Mjerna's body is based off the Adiposian Playable Race which is just a tweaked body based from Coldsteel's new BBW+ body.  If you download it, you are always welcome to pick apart the mod to your liking.  However, I have been tweaking the Adiposian body little by little so it's different now from Mjerna's body but the basic shape is sort of the same.

• 3 months later...

Probably unrelated, but can anyone tell me where I can get the statue replacer for the Dibella statue you can see in the background in the first couple images. did some digging, but no luck.

I think that's from the sisterhood of Dibella mod.