[WIP] Dancing Dragon Cuirass

Arngrim11

Thought I would share my 1st real attempt at an original armor mesh and see what you guys think of it. I'm just a beginner at this so don't expect to much. Also the name my not fit it was all I could think of atm. No back images yet it isn't even near done I'm rather slow just my second mesh. Without further Adieu.

3dsmax%25202012-02-06%252021-50-37-98.png

3dsmax%25202012-02-06%252021-50-25-52.png

The seam down the center will be gone when I finish the BP.

I hope you all like what I have so far :D

Heyo,

Looks really good! I can't even pull off doing custom work, so bravo ^^ I'm curious what the rest of the armor is going to look like. You have a concept you're working off of, or you just going with whatever looks good?

The closest I've come to custom armor was just by mixing and matching different pieces of armor, with some hacking and cutting lol. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what it turns out to be!

Thanks Silvist. I have got a bit more done but its a slow process I'm having some problems with the uv mapping and seams. I tend to like to try things out as I go so I don't endup wasting my time and never getting it in game. As for the base I came across this Image over at deviantart and thought it would be cool if I could make it for my skyrim character. Here's the link archer girl

Here is a bit of an update. Oh and dang seam >.>

TESV%25202012-02-12%252020-42-12-20.png

TESV%25202012-02-12%252020-42-17-58.png

• 9 months later...

Archived