Indentation on thighs

Eleglas

So I've made some problems for myself which I'm not sure what to do about. I've been trying to add the belly node to certain armours, but the only easy way I know of doing this plus adding the weights is to do it via the BodySlide outfit program. Unfortunetly this sometimes results in a big problem where there is an indentation in character's inner thigh which is very noticible and distracting.

Now I'm not a complete novice with models and skeletons, but from what I can find there should be no issue, there are not any duplicate nodes out of place or anything like that. What's more confusing is that not all of the armours I have done this for has resulted in with the indentation. The ones that do result in this problem tend to have something around the thighs (like stockings or something).

Does anyone know the problem?

Thanks.

The problem:

e6s4ipD.jpg

Are the armors older armors? Could also be that the body in the armor has some type of defect and when you put it into the bodyslide program those defects rear their ugly head. You can get stuff like that when converting armors with the clothing converter as not all bodies in the armors are 100% prefect and some might be older bodies or bodies modified by someone.

I'm not sure how old most of them are, but I have got the problem with ones done by very good modellers and the like, such as the Westwind Assault armour, which is what is in the picture. I can't comment on how good the models themselves are technically built, but they seem fine to me.

Well many will look good to the eye but not all defects will be seen with the naked eye and once I throw them into Gerra6's clothing converter the hidden none seen defects show up. It also depends on the body being used the ones that get that indent could all be using the same body from whatever body mod it comes from.

I had one body for oblivion it looked great I threw a armor into the converter that used that body after the conversion was done the outfit and body were both destroyed. Turns out it was a older body with mesh defects. Right down the middle the body was cut from the neck to the crotch then fused back together the breasts had mesh problems in the nipple area. When the converter converted it the cut that went from the neck to the crotch looked like it was ground down by a grinder and the nipples were super pointy and the legs were fused together.

Archived