Custom Races

I use the Temptress custom race because I use the PC exclusive Animation Path.I love using NMM, but when I want to install a mod that effects my custom race specifically, say textures or meshes, I have to download the file manually instead of directly because I have to change the path to Data/meshes/temptress/actors..etc becuase NMM installs as Data/meshes/actors...etc. My question is, is there an easier way? Or will I forever have to manually adjust the paths. The problem comes for me when I use mods that -recommend- I install it via NMM. Because of the fomod, I often am not sure which pieces I need from the folders without the descriptions the UI in NMM gives.

It's because most custom races use their own folders which are separate from the rest of the NPC's and to modify their stuff it generally means doing it manually I think any manager will install it the same as that is how the folders are set up in the rar to change that you would have to unzip the rar and change the folders/folder names but that might also mean having to redo the .esp for that mod as well.

I don't think that there's a way around it, I use the Temptress race as well and I always have to change everything manually, but since I already made so many tests with meshes and textures that I finally found my perfect combination, 7B Bombshell BBP + Fair Skin Complexion Textures, so I don't even change anything in there anymore !!!

Archived