How to make specular/glowing/shining textures map

Zaselim

Hey guys, 

i made some amulets and some armor pieces which i want to glow, some of them are metal related and i added the ore_steel in them so they shine when light reflects but the other ones are like crystal and similar so i want them to even when light is not reflecting on them (in the dark)

Note: I know how to make diffuse and normal maps

Like in this pic i want this Z like symbol (around the belly area) to glow like some of the amulet and necklace mods out there..

iUnxjBVA4CEAV.png

Thanks, 

about the banner, its not that big, i don't know why but for some reason the size has become bigger than its original size. It was ok yesterday..

Same thing is happening with the posted images

Guest endgameaddiction

I was just about to ask this question...

is it just me or are images of large resolution shifting off alignment from the right side? I'm asking because that banner has pushed out of the signature box. I have this happen when I insert large resolution images that are clickable to view larger, which should stay within the alignment (post box) until you click to resize it.

Hoping that I wasn't the only one.

I was just about to ask this question...

is it just me or are images of large resolution shifting off alignment from the right side? I'm asking because that banner has pushed out of the signature box. I have this happen when I insert large resolution images that are clickable to view larger, which should stay within the alignment (post box) until you click to resize it.

Hoping that I wasn't the only one.

yeah i am having the same issue, it was ok yesterday, my desktop res is 1920x1080 and the image i posted in the spoiler is looking a lot bigger than that.

actually i just checked and its happening with all the images posted here on loverslab.

Archived