Vanilla scale version of the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended?

Chaos66

I am currently using UNP UNPC HDT BBP TBBP with the X.93ar50 version of the XP32 Maximum Skeleton but do not like the body scale changes made by the original XP32 skeleton.  

I have tried just about every vanilla based skeleton including the 2.0 beta but they cause problems with the breasts becoming crushed/malformed with these meshes.

I also tried opening up the skeleton in nifscope  to try and revert the vanilla bone scales to default but the sheer amount of bones just for the default rig gave me a headache.

I was just curious to see if anyone has already done this and might want to share. :)

I am also using Turbosundances UNP TBBP meshes with Groov's X.93ar50 skeleton.

but I am not getting any crushed breasts, or scale changes.

if you are using hdtPhysicsExtensions from nexus

I would recommend http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28419-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

for order installed 

hdtPhysicsExtensions (14.28 )

then

UNP UNPC HDT BBP TBBP

then

X.93ar50

make sure no mods with skeletons load after X.93ar50

like ECE or Racemenu

I would recommend http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28419-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

for order installed 

then

UNP UNPC HDT BBP TBBP

then

X.93ar50

like ECE or Racemenu

As I posted above I only get crushed/malformed breasts when trying other vanilla based skeletons but not the X.93ar50 skeleton.

I am using the 14.28 version of hdtPhysicsExtensions and I do not use either ECE or Racemenu.  

The X.93ar50 skeleton carried over the same changes to the body scale (the scaling of the legs, hips, butt and waist) included in the

XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS found on the nexus site.  In short XP32 included the scale changes from the Female Model by Ning instead of

making it an optional download. 

for order installed 

then

UNP UNPC HDT BBP TBBP

then

X.93ar50

like ECE or Racemenu

As I posted above I only get crushed/malformed breasts when trying other vanilla based skeletons but not the X.93ar50 skeleton.

I am using the 14.28 version of hdtPhysicsExtensions and I do not use either ECE or Racemenu.  

The X.93ar50 skeleton carried over the same changes to the body scale (the scaling of the legs, hips, butt and waist) included in the

XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS found on the nexus site.  In short XP32 included the scale changes from the Female Model by Ning instead of

making it an optional download. 

Your body is weighted to xpms breast bones and not to default tbbp.

2.0 will already be vanilla and default tbbp. No scale manipulation anymore in the skeleton itself, only through racemenu or ECE.

I'm not very fast at posting but thanks Groovtama. :)

I do not use either racemenu or ECE so the no scale manipulation sounds nice. :cool:

Archived