Animation Registration Problem with 158b

Hey guys,
  I'm installing sexlab with a clean save and encountered the problem that animations fails to register. I've installed latest version of FNIS and SKSE, and I believe I have them properly installed. 

The thing is I can register ZAZ animation and the original creature animations alright (They will appear in the menu and work properly when triggered), but just not the basic character animation.

Attached is my papayrus log, I noticed that a certain error "Cannot call Register() on a None object, aborting function call
stack" might be the problem, but I don't know how to fix it.

Many thanks

Stop using mods that overwrite SexLab's main files.

And I don't mean ZaZ, ZaZ registers animations the right way. Other animation packs or mods you very likely have installed that include files such as sslAnimationDefaults.pex or sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex are doing it wrong and overwritting sexlab's default files with outdated edited versions. Reinstall SexLab's files to overwrite the edited files with the proper ones. Then reload your game and click the button to rebuild SexLab from the MCM.

Archived