Belly Node Scaling for Males?

4onen

Hello LL! This is 4onen.

I've been wishing for ages that I could have belly node scaling without switching my character over to female. I use hentai pregnancy for cum inflation, and I can figure out how to modify the scripts to support it. The problem I'm having is that the meshes/skeleton (I think it's the meshes, given that I'm using XPMS Extended) don't support it. Are there any meshes that do support it, or will I need to figure out how to do that too?

If I do need to figure out how to make meshes for it, does anyone have some starting tips?

Thanks Everybody!

You need to add the belly node to the male skeletons.

Which groovtama's just confirmed is not placed in the male skeletons for XPMSE.

After that, you just need to weight the male mesh to it with that bone.

That's all the information you need to make it work for the meshes.

Status update! Adding the node to the skeleton is obviously the easy bit. Did that. Copy-paste is your friend.

Getting blender to work on a non-root drive with all of these plugins: What the fucking hell?!

I can't figure out which version of python blender wants, and apparently I need to install both on my root drive for everything else to recognize it.  :angry:

Starting installations from scratch now...

Devlog: X=Complete | O=Incomplete

X-Install NifSkope

X-Copy/paste the belly bone from female skeletons

O-Install blender 2.49

O-Install Python Util-##.##.#

O-Install NifTools 2.09

O-Load the noded nifs in blender

O-Learn how to weight-paint

O-Weight-paint

O-Modify Hentai Pregnancy scripts to allow mpreg (Had this a while back but deleted the esp out of frustration)

O-Run Skyrim

O-CTD

O-Fix my Hentai Pregnancy mod

O-Run Skyrim

O-Enjoy

O-Publish meshes to LL

O-Get complaints because I don't package my modified HentaiPreg

O-Publish modified HentaiPreg

O-Completed

ETA on project completion: 2 months

Thanks Slammer, got it up and running and found a working workaround for importing Skyrim Nifs.

The only issue is that I'm such a n00b, I forgot that just copying a bone to another mesh doesn't attach vertecies to it, so the NPC Belly node was dumped out as trash during the import, leaving no skin-group to which I could attach vertices. Spirits they don't make this easy.

Devlog update:

X-Install Python 2.69

X-Install blender 2.49b

X-Install PyFFI-##.##.#

X-Install NifTools 2.09

X-Load the noded nifs in blender

X-Learn how to weight-paint

O-The rest

Also, disappearing into the woods for a week, followed up immediately of two weeks on Stanford campus writing essays and taking SAT test prep.

The two months deadline still seems to be on track though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, came up with a new idea, and decided to run it past you all since it seems like it might work.

If I got a Tender Scaling Pregnancy Body (TSPB) body and its sliders for Bodyslide 2, I could tell Bodyslide that the male skin is an armor worn over the body, then attach the male body to a not-pregnant TSPB skin (with reduced breasts, obviously) and finally save out the male body WITHOUT the inner skin attached.

That should save the nif with all the required female body bones, connected (badly, but hey I just want it working at all) to the proper vertices on the male body. 

And when I did it about a day ago with the wrong body, it appeared to save out the necessary male bones fine (though I haven't tested the new skin in game)

Wait, I haven't tested it...

BRB.

*skyrim coughs to life*

The bodyslide-modified mesh runs in game. The dick works on the bodyslide-modified mesh. The bodyslide-modified mesh is stuck at weight 100. The dick produces seams because it's programmed for the bodyweight the body is set to in game (in that case, 50)

Not a huge problem, and shows this might work. Now all I'm missing is that bone from skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif.

Uhg.

I'll find a TSPB body for bodyslide, finish the meshes, and get those uploaded for the rest of you all. Then you guys can mess with figuring out mods and skeletons and such. I'll just take the first step.

EDIT:

Okay, the choice is 0% weight, 100% weight, or ctding.

I tried building each male body (_0 and _1) separately in Bodyslide 2 Outfit Studio and... 

Getting naked is a good way to quickly quit the game.  :-/

If anyone wants the PSB enabled SOS male meshes, just PM me. This is ridiculous.

I don't have any skills worthy of scripting for the great and mighty beast Skyrim.

At least not according to it.

I was considering writing a framework that would manage the belly node between mods (like SOS manages schlongs and DD manages restraints) but I'd prefer working meshes on both genders before I start. (Testing purposes n' all.)

• 3 months later...

Any word on this? Would love to see it.

None on the mesh/skeleton front.

Tried my hand at a framework, but NIOverride (packaged with racemenu) is faster and better in literally every way.

Except it didn't have animation between node states, but really animation is very situation-dependent and it would be better if the author wrote the animation code per-situation rather than some barely-experienced modder jffing a system to handle it.

So, uhh, nope. :(

• 3 months later...

This is actually the exact thing that I've been looking for! You get all of the inflation stuff for female bodies, but I'd enjoy seeing some for the males, too. This is the first one I've found. You've gotten DRASTICALLY farther than I did when trying to figure this out, so I'm sure you can do it. Just gotta keep at it.

This is actually the exact thing that I've been looking for! You get all of the inflation stuff for female bodies, but I'd enjoy seeing some for the males, too. This is the first one I've found. You've gotten DRASTICALLY farther than I did when trying to figure this out, so I'm sure you can do it. Just gotta keep at it.

im pretty sure its already possible if you use SAM

The node is in XPMSE2 for aeons.

Any word on meshes?

As for doing it with SAM, that almost works, but generally requires screwing with it a little much in the console and you're inflating far more than just the belly. I used that for a few months, but couldn't stand the increase in load/saving times along with the lack of automatic mods (like fill her up automatically adding inflation after sex)

Archived