Aborting due to 12

recently set back up Sexout on a TTW Install of Fallout.. Everything was working fine on all my tests until i found Dogmeat in the capital wasteland... and the console log says "Aborting due to 12" every time something tries to start with him.. 

Any help in figuring out what the error code means?

Not posting load order atm since im not looking to solve the code yet, i jsut want to know what the code means.. i couldnt find anything on a search.. alot of other error codes but nothing on 12

When the error pops up does anything pop up under the console area? It might give you more info hit ~ button to bring up the console and see what it says if there is anything there many times it will give you a reason or more info. Also does it happen to everyone or just some people?

So far ive only seen it happen with Dogmeat.. the console log when it said it was something along the lines of  (and i dont have ti written down exactily)

NGSAN: Aborting due to 12

NGSAN: A is Dogmeat (insert ID here)

NGSAN: B is (insert player name) (00000014)

NGSAN: C is <no name> (00000000)

Now today im getting aborting due to 9.3.. and the SexoutSexKey isnt working to start it like it was yesterday (though it only gave an error when it tried ot start it)

Probably would have responded earlier if the original message had that full error (NGSAN). Didn't know what mod was giving you the error until that last post.

A 12.0 abort happens when the actors specified aren't in the same cell.

9.1 happens when the randomizer couldn't pick an act for the involved actors.

9.3 means sex between the actors is impossible, usually due to a sextype that can't be satisfied with one or more actor conditions is selected.

Debugging any of them, if they persist, will require you to turn on sexouts debug mode in MCM (regular, not the scanner) and capturing the full output with SCOF.

Thanks for the explination of th errors.. Im still trying to solve issues, deactivating mods until i can get things working again.. 
I dont really have many on this install of fallout that would cause issues i dont think.. 

TTW, TYpe 3 Body replacer for girls (Breezes from Sexout for men).. Project Nevada (with the TTW patch), and WMX.. and the TTW Sexout mod here on the forums that allows youto do some things.

aa for the Errors, i dont know why the 12 would happen.. i was standing right next to dogmeat every time it threw the error.. literally within a few feet of him..

the 9.1 was thrown with dogmeat (after the 12s stoped) and as well with Lucas Simms (the sheriff of Megaton).. 

The 9.3 i think was thrown with a Brahman in Megaton when i was just trying to get it to do anything.. 

Thing is when i had done the character creation,, the first encounter with Butch and the tunnel snakes sex worked fine.. later on in teh same intro sex with the overseer failed. i got the resolution from the sex act but it never played.. so maybe my save corrupted back between the fadeouts between age jumps of the FO3 intro

Im gonna try flat deleating everything and doing a 100% clean install with purely Sexout and TTW.. and once out into the capital wasteland start adding in other mods (WMX and Project Nevada are relaly all i want in)

Archived