Favourite Oblivion Adult Mods

magicman123

Is that a trick question??????? :)

The answer HAS to be Lovers with PK of course :)

Followed closely by CLS.

Estrus is nice but the two above IMHO are far superior. Perhaps it is because they are both hosted here???? LOL!!! :)

Sexdarkness has a few nice features but pales in comparison to lovers with pk and its many plugins.

Followed closely by CLS.

Estrus is nice but the two above IMHO are far superior. Perhaps it is because they are both hosted here???? LOL!!! :)

Sexdarkness has a few nice features but pales in comparison to lovers with pk and its many plugins.

I actually installed LoversPK and the requirements but I couldn't get it to work for some reason.

Followed closely by CLS.

I actually installed LoversPK and the requirements but I couldn't get it to work for some reason.

Dude, you seriously need to find out the problem and get Lovers with pk to work, it BLOWS SexDarkness or Sexlivion OUT OF THE WATER. Lovers is amazing.

Followed closely by CLS.

Dude' date=' you seriously need to find out the problem and get Lovers with pk to work, it BLOWS SexDarkness or Sexlivion OUT OF THE WATER. Lovers is amazing.

[/quote']

Archived