The Lord of Scum

Skagg

I decided to post up this thread with stuff that I'm working on to maybe get a little feedback help or some suggestions as to what I can do to fix armors that I'm currently working on and maybe even release them here.

First off. Here's one I've been working on for a few days... don't laugh I'm no pro at this.

14xrlu.jpg

I've been having a lot of fun with this one so far. My inspiration for this is an image that being the attachment of the cheetah girl in that uber hot armor.

I plan to follow somewhat close to the armor in the image though I do plan on making a few slight changes. We'll see how it looks when I'm done...

post-28592-13597872941866_thumb.jpg

By the power of Greyskull!

:D

But srsly' date=' that looks way better than anything I could do. Keep up the good work!

BTW, your second picture isn't working.

[/quote']

LMAO totally was reminded of Skulker there hahahaha (dunno if I spelled his name right)

XD but thank you mate I'm glad you like it :) now i just have to texture it and its done.

gonna fix the second pic now.

wish someone would make khajit skulls so the design is more like the pic you have... they make dragon skulls' date=' goblin skulls and no khajit, guess khajit do not die due to having nine lives

[/quote']

LOL that was a good one. I'm going to look into doing variations of this armor with different skulls. If anything I could model a khajit skull out of a vampires skull. Dragon skull sounds like it'd make some pretty awesome hands to hold a pair of breasts huehuehuehue.

Looking good, I especially love the huge anime-esque shoulders on it, It's unfortunate that not many other armors feature shoulders that size.

I see two things which could dramatically improve the armor; Use recolored HISTERIA OHTElightv1 for the gloves and especially shin guards (As they are skull based).

@Mavado

That was an excellent suggestion. I was actually afraid of going through with it because I feared the armor would lose its babaric look but now it just looks flat out badass I had to do quite a bit of cutting resizing and deleting for adding just the four pieces but it was TOTALLY worth it. :D thank ya!

zj9s11.jpg

ALRIGHT!

finally done now I just have to make the esp and crap which Ill probably do tomorrow until then heres a teaser. Warning though the texture is shitty I'm new to them lol. I wish I knew a texture wizard~

r2j05l.jpg

@dreamer

Q.q ikr? I made it myself it frigginn blows... I cant really tell if thats sarcasm are not though ._.* hows about you texture the armor for me?

@aspirin

Not really the thread for that but it was actually an indie artist on deviant art.

• 1 month later...

Skagg' date=' before you take your break from gaming/modding, can you also release this armor ?

Thank you

P.S.= your PM box is full !

[/quote']

Sure thing I'll have to see if I still have it. Be warned there were many errors with this mod Most likely due to its rigging or whatever which I'd never gone back to fix. That or it was the textures that I'd actually messed up on... lol either way Ill try too upload today.

Skagg' date=' before you take your break from gaming/modding, can you also release this armor ?

Thank you

P.S.= your PM box is full !

[/quote']

Sure thing I'll have to see if I still have it. Be warned there were many errors with this mod Most likely due to its rigging or whatever which I'd never gone back to fix. That or it was the textures that I'd actually messed up on... lol either way Ill try too upload today.

Any new on uploading?

Archived